After

I felt bad for him a little bit, because I slept with his best friend and stuff. I dug up feelings up for him and I believe that it's going to be pretty hard to detach them. Even though he treated me badly, I don't think I should've done that. I pulled up into the parking lot of Kenom's condo.

     I got out of the car and trailed up the stairs to his door. I was hesitating to knock, but I just went for it. Now or never, I thought. I knocked, loudly and I heard him come to the door. He opened it and looked at me with surprise, "Hey baby. What's up? Come in," he invited me. I walked in and gave him a hug, because he was looking for one anyways. "It's good to see you. I missed you all day."

"Me too," I said, my voice shaking, because I was nervous. I sat down on the couch and Kenom was still standing across from the living room, "So, I wanted to talk to you about something. It's something serious. I went to the woman's clinic and they had given me some information that I wasn't too happy about hearing," I explained.

"You're pregnant with my baby or something?" he guessed.

"No, that would be a good thing," of course that put a smile on his face, "This is a bad thing. The doctor had told me that I have a disease. Aids. Now, do you wanna tell me something I don't know?"

"You think I gave you a disease?" he asked surprisingly.

"Sorry, but yes," he slowly took a seat on the couch beside me, "Now, I know that Dedrick didn't give it to me, because I would've found out sooner. I just came from his house and I had told him about you and I. So, please Kenom. If you love me, then tell me the truth," I begged.