Chapter 4: Showtime

Start from the beginning

Alex smiled and leaned against an equipment box as he looked to Lilly. "You look great by the way." he said and she smirked, "Oh thank you, see I'm really hoping that I'll get to see this really cute musician, he's about six foot, gorgeous brown eyes, adorkable smile...but I haven't seen him yet." She said teasingly and he laughed and corked a brow, "Oh really?" She smiled and gently bit her lip as she nodded. He stood up sstraight and spoke smoothly, "Yeah, I'm actually waiting on this really mysterious girl I met at a show...she's a total babe, and acts like she's too cool...and she is..she's put of my league." Lilly smirked without saying a word she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, kissing him at first gently which grew a bit rougher and passionate with the passing seconds. He had a hand on her hip pulling her close. Jack shouted over to them "GET A ROOM." Emery smirked and raised a brow at her friend I'll the while thinking 'Just friends..right.' Emery was rarely wrong when it came to Lilly, but then again Lilly was too stubborn to see what was right in front of her.

Alex pulled back and was smiling like an idiot. Lilly gently bit her lip, trying to hide her smile. "Wow, rock star. You've been holding back." Alex smirked, "You're never going to stop calling me that, are you?" She shook her head, "Nope. Not a chance rock star." He laughed. A group of guys came out and nodded to the band before they all stood chatting and waiting to go on stage. It was the opening band, neither Emery or Lilly had any clue who they were. Apparently they were called State Champs, or at least that's what they announced themselves as on stage. Alex smiled and put an arm around Lilly as he walked her to the side stage area so she would be able to watch the opening band play. Zack stood up and smiled to Emery, "Come on, you came for the show, might as well watch it." He said and led her to where Alex and Lilly had disapeared to. Zack smiled and stood with her as they watched the band play. Alex smiled and glanced to Lilly who was too busy listening to the music and watching them play to notice.

Soon State Champs got off stage and All Time Low made their way out there to greet the cheering crowd. The way the band took turns talking to each other and the crowd was great, then when they started playing the entire atmosphere changed and Lilly was by Alex's voice. Lilly and Em were both greatly enjoying the show, a few times during the songs she caught Alex looking over at her with a grin. They played and even went an extra 20 minutes after the intended set list was over and played some more songs for the crowd. Alex was so sweet when he talked to the fans, he could go from "Let's kick some ass and rock!" to a long speech before Therapy about suicide and how much he cared for his fans and would never let a fan of his kill themselves. She could tell he cared a lot for his fans.

"THANK YOU SEATTLE!" Alex called out, Jack came up and put an arm around Alex as he said, "WE LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKERS!" With that they happily headed off the main stage. Alex came over and hugged Lilly. "You're sweaty." Lilly said with a small laugh and he rolled his eyes and put an arm around her walking her further backstage, "Pfft..So, what did you think of the show?" She smirked and said, "I loved it." Rian called out "Emery, come on we're heading to the buses out back." The whole group made their way outside through the cool night air and light sprinkles of rain and onto the warm, welcoming All Time Low bus. Everyone sat down on the couches all gathered in the main area of the bus while Zack passed out beers to everyone and joined the group on the couch. "THAT WAS KILLER." Emery said about the show, causing the guys to laugh. They all cracked open their beers, Lilly  gently leaning against Alex on one end of the couch, Emery sat beside them, on the couch opposite of them was Rian and Zack with Jack sitting in a chair between the two couches.

"So are you guys all from Baltimore, I mean I know Alex was born in Essex but you all pretty much grew up in Maryland, right?" Lilly asked and the guys all nodded.

Jack said, "We've been friends forever. That'show this all started." Lilly

nodded. Rian looked confused as he was starring at Emery who was riffling through her bag. "What is that?" he asked curiously and

Emery held up the object he was referring to and shrugged. "My vlogging camera."

Jack grinned "OOOH GIVE ME!" He said  turning it on and turning it to face him, Emery was face-palming as he began to film himself. Jack smiled and waved at the camera, "Hello there little camera, I am Emilio's best friend Jack Barakat, this.." He said turning the camera to pan over the people in the room "Is All Time Low. That is Alex, Rian, Zack...over there is Emeryyyyy, and that weird chick over there is Lilly. We're all going to get shitfaced tonight!" Jack exclaimed, raised his beer in view of the camera, and smiled before shutting it off and handing it to Emery. "You better post that", Lilly said with a laugh. They all spent the rest of the night laughing and drinking, and simply hanging out.

Once it got late and Lilly  had drank enough to get her drunk but not drunk enough to not be able to walk out of the bus without falling on her face. Emery was calling a cab as she stood twenty or so feet from the bus as she dialed the cab service. Lilly was leaning back against the side of the bus, Alex was smiling at her, "I'm really glad you came..we should do this again sometime" He smiled and Lilly gave a nod, "Definitely." He leaned forward and gently kissed her, only parting lips as he heard the cab nearing. Emery climbed in and Lilly walked to the cab with Alex, pecking him on the lips as he said "Text me." and shut the cab door for her, watching the drive away, a smile on his face.

He stood there smiling to himself before he turned and walked back up onto the bus and Jack said "I LIKE HER KEEP HER."

Alex laughed at that and Rian said, "I can't believe she out drank Jack and isn't dead."

Zack nodded and added in, "She's cool."

Alex just smiled and said, "I know."