epilogue

Epilogue

The bell of the cafe rang signaling a new customer. As the brunette turned to look at the now wandering customer expectantly, he looked around confused before spotting someone else.

Ah, so it's not him. She chuckled to her silliness as another message came in while she unlocked her phone to check it.

Stranger: I'll be a little late
Stranger: Wait for me okay?

To Stranger: Yeah, sure

She hung her head back in tiredness while she sighed a hesitant sigh. Why was she so nervous? She had been prepping herself for this day.

Then, why was she so impatient?

More customers came as they went as she had gotten so used to the constant ring of the bell that she didn't bother turning around every time it went off. It was a normal Sunday for everyone as waitresses made their way to tables and people had their normal routine of the day.

She gazed at the now cold coffee staring right back at her, sighing for almost the hundredth time that day as she didn't manage to hear a sharp ring. A certain black-haired male had rushed in, but nobody seemed to take notice of him.

"Aish! Why isn't this stupid guy here!" He had immediately perked up at the girl's distant shriek as he chuckled, knowing that his princess was already pissed. He then took slow and cautious steps altogether, in thoughts of how the girl he loved dearly would react to his presence.

Fiddling her fingers with blood rushing to her mind, she tried to calm herself down. Looking out of the window however, the brunette didn't manage to notice the now lingering silhouette beside her.

"Hey, can I have your heart because it seems like someone stole mine."

Her breath seemed to have hitched for the second time that day as she dared not make any eye contact with the stranger who had made her so flustered. However, her eyes didn't seem to fix their gaze as her sight travelled upwards to face him.

He looked familiar somehow, all too familiar that something wasn't in place. As she examined him with careful thoughts, he smiled that beautiful smile of his, a rectangular smile that she had recognized all too easily.

"Annyeong Jesse Drews."

As Kim Taehyung sat right on the opposite of the now gasping brunette, Jesse drew a breath of shock. The stranger whom she had been dying to meet was an idol. Many thoughts ran through her mind but only one remained.

Who cares if he was one?

This stranger had stuck with her through her lowest points in life, had comforted her and coaxed her when she was in despair. This stranger had made her miserable life desired and taught her the meaning of love; what it was like. This stranger whom she had learned to love. She smiled.

"Annyeong, Kim Taehyung."

fin.