Chapter 1: The Day They Met: Hit and Run

Start from the beginning

Rian rolled his eyes "Alright guys..Dear Maria..here we go." He said and started a beat and, Jack and Zack both joined in and Alex took a moment to pull his eyes away from the girl as he started playing and singing. Just like he always did he sang and occasionally shut his eyes, he smiled as he sang and looked around the crowd like he usually did...but he kept coming back to that girl. 

At the end of the show they ended up playing an encore. Once that had finished the happily tipsy Lilly went over and hugged Em "THIS IS SO GREAT. We need to do this more." Emery just laughed. The band headed to their dressing room back stage. Alex sat on the Leather couch playing guitar, Rian was  sitting on the couch across from him, Zack was lounging in what looked like an office chair, his feat up on the arm rest of the couch, Jack sat up on the counter in front of the vanity mirror. Alex sat strumming his guitar while Jack drank and chatted with Zack, Rian was laughing and tuning into the conversation while he scrolled through his twitter feed.

"I heard they're letting a few people meet the band...think we could try?" Emery said and Lilly was almost jumping up and down as she grinned and exclaimed "YES!" They walked down the narrow dimly lit hallway to the backstage area and dressing room. There was one security guard who eyed them carefully but let them through, another giddy fangirl who looked to be only 15 tried to follow but the security guy made her turn around. Emery looked at the shut door and said "Maybe this was a bad idea" with a small laugh and Lilly was barely listening as she knocked on the door. "Yepp, it's open" Zack called out. Lilly pushed open the door and Emery said "Hi...uh they let us back here to meet the band??" She said and Lilly just grinned and nodded "Aye" She muttered as she put the beer bottle to her lips and stepped inside. Alex looked up from his guitar, he was starring again, and smiling.

Rian laughed "Yeah, come in. Uh I suppose we don't need to introduce ourselves if you caught the show"

Emily nodded and squeaked out, "Hi, you guys are really good, I'm Emery."

Zack spun around in his chair and smiled, "Nice too meet you."

Jack looked up and corked a brow. "Hello Emery and girl in the british tee shirt."

Alex didn't say anything until he set his guitar down and stood up to formally shake Lilly's hand. "Hey, I'm Alex." 

Lilly grinned. "Oh but I know that, you kind of said it on stage."

Lilly grinned and shook his hand with a sly smirk. "I liked the show." She said cooly.

He smiled and said "Oh you did? I'm glad." He gave a small laugh.

She took a swig from her beer and frowned a bit "Well that's empty."

He smirked and nodded to the door. "Why don't we both go get another drink?"

With a smirk she nodded and they walked out to the bar.

Lilly had left Emery abandoned in the midst of the remaining band members.

Rian chuckled,"I guess Alex likes your friend."

Emery made a face and sighed, "Yeah they always do."

Jack laughed. "Lighten up. Take a seat, grab a drink."

Zack piped in "I like your shirt."

"Thanks...hey I know this is stupid but I really didn't know much about your band before this...but you guys are pretty good how long have you been playing?" 

Rian shrugged "Sophmore year of highschool...so 5ish years"

"You're weird."

Emery looked confused, "Uh, thanks"

Jack shook his head. "It's a good thing. Most girls are scary and claw their way back here but you're so mellow....it's weird."

Rian rolled his eyes at Jack's statement. "He's drunk and also an idiot" Rian stated , "But hey it was nice meeting you."

Zack smiled.
She smirked "I better go make sure Lil's not getting into trouble..uh, it's nice to meet you.", she said awkwardly before exiting into the main room which was incredibly crowded and made it hard to find Lilly. She spotted her and sent her text saying she'd go grab a cab home. Emery headed home and Lilly was still at the club, she'd been chatting with Alex for almost two and a half hours.

There she was. Lilly was leaning against the bar beside a tray of empty shot glasses, drinking a cocktail as Alex stood leaning in front of her with his beer in hand. He laughed, she smiled. They appeared to be deep into conversation.

"No way, You grew up in Essex? I spent two summers there with my aunt!", she said and

Alex laughed, "I miss home but I love it stateside. With out it I'd never have met the guys."

They both smiled and sipped their drinks. "Alright..this will settle it...Blink 182 album?"

He made a face and smirked "Pfft, easy. Enema of the state."

Lilly corked a brow and nodded. "I'm impressed rockstar."

He laughed and leaned forward a bit. "You're going to call me that all night, aren't you?", he said with a chuckle and a grin.

She smiled and said softly, "A bit hopeful are we? Who says I'm going to be with you all night?"

He grinned and ran a hand up through his messy hazelnut brown hair, "Well, I just meant-" He was a bit flustered as he tried to not embarrass himself as he tried to talk his way out of the corner...but he was cut off mid explanation as she leaned forward and their lips collided in a gentle, drunk kiss. He pulled back and grinned. She smirked and pulled him closer by the waist of his skinny jeans and kissed him again this time much more deeply, and passionately, he kissed her back, meeting her passion with his own as there was a spark between them.

The band was busy having their own fun drinking and hanging out in the club. Once it was one A.M. the band headed back to the hotel, figuring Alex was having too much fun to head back. Which he was. In the back seat of the taxi Lilly and Alex were making out, she was on top of him and their bodies were pressed against each other with only clothe between them, but they were struggling to wait till they got to her room to undress. The elevator ride up they hardly parted from kisses and eachother's touch. Once they noisily stumbled into the apartment at nearly in the morning. Emery heard her stumble in but didn't get up especially when she heard the giggles. She had company, probably some random guy from the club. Her shirt was off, her heels kicked off, and Alex's jeans undone before they even made it into Lilly's bedroom.

Emery could barely sleep with the sound of the headboard smacking against the wall and the constant moans and giggles, so she grabbed her headphones and turned it up to tune them out. Alex and Lilly went at it all night, round after round of passionate, rough, wild, tantric sex. It was amazing. The sex was incredible to say the least and there was certainly something between them. Afterwards they fell asleep, legs intertwined , bodies pressed together as they slept in eachother's arms. At seven A.M the next morning Emery was asleep at last. Lilly slept peacefully in Alex's arms. Alex gently sat up. He smiled warmly as he looked down at her, he just sat watching the rise and fall of her chest, looking at the features of her face as she slept so silently, so peacefully. He smiled to himself before he got up and picked up his scattered clothing that lay on the floor and got dressed. He scribbled out a note with his phone number on it signed "- XX   Alex." Silently he leaned against the door frame of her bedroom looking at Lilly as she lay there still asleep before he turned and left the apartment without a single word.

Around nine Em was awake and sitting at the kitchen counter eating cereal, Lilly got up, the note from Alex had fallen off her nightstand and under her bed.

"Have fun last night with your secret lover?" Emery said teasingly.

Lilly ran a hand through her hair and groaned as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "Just a one night stand Em. Besides love is for idiots."
She sipped her coffee, Emery rolled her eyes.