Chapter 22: Being Too Personal And Being Too Happy

"Hey, Brooke...do...do you have some medicine? ACHOO!" Sneezed Nanami sleepily, standing outside my room. If I didn't know her, I would honestly think she was a zombie.

Shutting my 'Kamisama Kiss' book quickly, I threw it in my bag, zipping it up and placing my bag on my back, and pulled back my shutter.

"YIPES!" I shrieked. Nanami was standing in front of me with her hair in a mess, black bags under her eyes, red, hot cheeks and drool in the corners of her mouth. Nanami was a zombie.

I placed the back of my hand on her forehead. Her forehead was that hot you could fry an egg on it. "Wait here a sec!" I commanded, dashing into the bathroom.

But guess who I would obviously bump into.

"Where are you-...?" Tomoe tried helping me up, but I shot up quickly.

"No time to answer! Must save Nanami from turning into a zombie!" I declared, entering the bathroom.

I checked the cabinet and saw the thermometer laying there. Smiling, I ran back to Nanami who was currently being held by Tomoe.

"This is a good chance," smirked Tomoe, still holding Nanami, "to miss school." He's saying that because he doesn't want to go to school.

Then a bright idea came into my mind.

"Nanami, you don't want to miss school, do you?" I asked menacingly, as grin started to appear on my face. Tomoe put Nanami down, and she started wobbling towards me.

Slowly, Nanami nodded her head. "And Tomoe, you're free today, aren't you?"

Tomoe started frowning. He doesn't even know my plan! I opened my mouth, but Kotetsu beat me to it.

"How about Tomoe turn into Nanami for today?" Kotetsu proposed casually.

"What a brilliant idea, Kotetsu!" I chimed in, secretly laughing my ass off in the back of my head. Tomoe's eyes shot daggers at me.

But I could sense today was going to be a good day.

~ • ~

"Quit laughing already!" Growled Tomoe as we walked into the school.

"Whatever you say...Tomina," I laughed, wiping my tears away. "However, I do have one serious question."

"Which is?" Groaned 'Tomina'.

"How come you've got bigger boobs than me? I am a female, yet you are a male and when you get turned into a chick yet you've got massive boobs, and I'm a girl with actual boobs. Don't tell me it's because you have a-..."

"Please shut up, you're giving me a headache."

"Haha, I'm sorry. I thought you'd be interested as you're a pervert, but I guess you do have some sort of humanity," I chuckled, as we were nearing the classroom.

Tomina started chuckling, and opened the door to our annoying classroom. It was like walking into a zoo.

Me and Tomina strolled towards our seats, but obviously Isobe and his gang were sitting in them. Rolling my eyes, I opened my mouth, but closed it as there was something weird going on.

Isobe was staring at Nanami/Tomina like he never did before. His eyes were bigger, and I think he was starting to drool like his friends around him.

"You're in our seats," snapped Tomina, pushing her hair back. They still sat there, mouths dropped and drool flowing. "Urgh, please go away and stop staring at To...I mean Nanami!" I complained, becoming bored and frustrated.