Stronger Than Before

Accidentially posted the next chap before this, sorry! I'll fix it right away so they're in the right order! (next chap is This Is A Rebel Love Song btw)

 -------------------------------------------------

Another week passes by, and I felt like time flew by far too quickly, the guys would start recording their new album the next day, meaning that we wouldn't get so much time with them as we did before. Yesterday, I'd bought a bass that I already loved so much and I'd already spend hours, just jamming randomly on it. I'd just finished my conversation with Jinxx who trusted me with the information about how he planned on proposing to Sammie tonight, I was so happy for them. Also, that solved the mystery about what him and Jake had been doing the day we were at the mall in London, they'd been out to look at rings.

"Hey Alex, you wanna go watch a movie or something?" Max asked, walking into my room like he owned it all, I was fascinated about the fact that he didn't learn anything since last time he walked in on Andy and I having a Funtime. "I'm so bored and it's far too hot outside" he whined as I placed my new baby next to myself on the bed.

"Sure, let’s go watch a movie to kill some time, Andy is working on some last minute lyrics anyway" I smiled and got up, he was right about it being hot outside, I was currently running around in some black shorts and the batman tank top I'd bought in Hottopic, and I still felt like I was dying.

"Yay! I'm gonna go ask if Jamie want to join us!" He smiled and ran out of my room again, while I got up and found my sandals and grabbed the leatherjacket I'd currently gotten my hands on.

Jamie had improved and nothing bad had happened to me the last week so as it looked at the moment, everything was pretty bright and happy.

I walked out in the living room to find Max and Jamie standing there, waiting on me, I send them a smile as we walked out the door and Max locked after us before we headed towards the cinema.

We chose a movie and bought our snacks, me just getting a small popcorn and coke, the cinema smelled a bit of peanuts but that's usual for cinemas, I should know since I have a really terrible allergy for those damn nuts and if I didn't look out, then it could be really deadly. The other ones knew that of cause and everything with just the slightest chance of consisting peanuts was banned from the apartments, busses etc.

Somewhat midways in the movie, the smell became more intense though, and I instantly started to feel bad, I really didn't like the smell of it and even my popcorn a started to taste of it, even though I figured that it was just something mental, I still didn't eat more if them.

After about ten minutes, my nose started to run and my hands started to scratch, as I felt my heartbeat raise a bit, that's when the first cramps started and I suddenly bend over and vomited all over the floor, feeling incredibly disgusting.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and after that everything went dizzy as the cramps got worse.

Jamie's POV

Okay, I sneaked a simple peanut into her popcorn, but I didn't expect it to turn out like this, I only thought that it would give her a rash in her face or something like that, and that it might make Andy leave her, I was such an idiot, I didn't want her to die...

Right now she was resting at the hospital, she survived it but only because Max knew what to do and pulled out a big scary looking needle with something to cure her in it and hammered it violently into her leg, while I called the ambulance, she wasn't awake yet and we wasn't allowed to see her yet.

I let out a sigh and massaged my temples lightly, god how I hated myself, I didn't even deserve Andy, he didn't love me and actually, I didn't love him, I just needed him. I was such an idiot! I should really just tell everybody what was going on instead of playing sneaky and now nearly killed a girl that I actually really liked as a person, and if it wasn't for Andy, I could've seen myself become friends with her.