Won't Let You Suffocate Me

So I didn't manage to get it up last night, but you have it now! :)

Hope you guys like it! 

 --------------------------------

Andy's POV

We got backstage again after a blast of a concert and as usual, the first person I searched for between the people backstage was Lex, but she wasn't there. I looked around for her a bit more, probably with a really confused look upon my face.

"What's wrong mate?" Ashley asked after I turned around myself for the third time.

"Have any of you seen Lex?" I asked and looked around again.

"She wasn't here when we got off stage was she?" Jake asked and I responded by shaking my head no.

"Someone rushed downstairs about 30 minutes ago..." Max mumbled and before anyone got the chance to say anything else, I rushed downstairs and made my way to the dressing-room where I bet she was.

I was worried, it wasn't like her to disappear like that, I hoped she was alright... What if she was ill? Or something terrible had happened?

I grabbed the doorknob quickly and pulled back to open it.

Alex's POV

I looked up from my spot across the door to find Andy giving me a worried look before he closed the door behind himself and rushed over to me. That was the moment I finally started broke down completely and started to sob quietly. Andy wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into himself, kissing my forehead repeatedly and whispering quiet 'I love you'.

"Babe, what happened?" He asked after a few minutes passed by.

I held up my iPod which was still open on twitter, showing the bunch of hate I'd received already.

Andy's face changed from worried to furious as he grabbed the iPod and scrolled trough some of the tweets, he then locked out of my twitter so I wouldn't get any notifications about it when I was mentioned and wrapped his arms around me again.

"Sshhh, babe, I'll say something to them later, don't let it get to you, you are so much more beautiful than you could even imagine, and none of the things those haters say are true, they're just jealous on you cause you're so beautiful and pure, truly beautiful all the way trough, and that's what I love so much about you." He said and kissed my forehead again, stroking his hand down my back.

I believed him, and at the same time I didn't, I couldn't believe that anyone would truly feel that way about me, with my problems, and how ugly I am. I mean, first of all I'm a wreck, I've also recently got to know why I was uncomfortable being hugged and sleep next to Andy before I got to know him better and trusted him more; I was nearly raped when I was seven, that also why I couldn't remember my past, everything about me was fucked up, I didn't even finish my high school!

"It'll be okay, I'll say something, give them a few days and it will be back to normal" he continued, calming me down slowly, I nodded as a response, this would turn out for the best right? Now we could be with each other in public, we didn't have to worry about people seeing us.

Andy kissed my lips softly and as I rested my head on his chest, he rested his on top of my head.

"I love you so much, don't ever forget that Lex, I'll never let you go" he mumbled.

"I love you too, Andy, more than anything else" I whispered and felt more calm, almost forgetting about all the cruel messages, not entirely though.