A Feeling That's Worth Fighting For

"Lex?" Andy asked walking into the living room where I sat, answering one of my mom's texts.

"Yeah?" I looked back at him, he'd been on his phone with his mom a minute ago, that's why he was alone in the room.

"My parents asked us to come over for dinner" he said and messed with his hair. They what? Was I ready to meet his parents? I mean, I'd been tweeting a bit with them and Andy had told me about them, but was I ready to meet them?

"That sounds nice" I said, faking a smile while my mind still had an argument with itself.

"We only have to if you want to" Andy said and sat down next to me in the couch, did I want to?

"I want to though" I said with a smile, no I didn't, why did I say that?!

"Great!" Andy laughed and kissed my cheek, "we should probably drive in two hours or so"

"K, I'll take a quick shower then" I smiled and got up walking into the bedroom, did I really want to meet his parents? I'd leave soon, wouldn't this just make anything worse?

Andy's POV                                                                                             

"Okay, I'll ask her" I answered my mom with a smile which she wasn't able to see of cause.

"Okay, we'd love to meet her" she responded and I couldn't help but smile again, everything that had anything to do with Lex in any possible way made me smile, I loved her so much, it was indescribable, really.

"I'm glad 'bout that, mom" I answered "I'll see you later"

"Yeah, I love you honey, see you"

"Love you too mom, bye" I hung up and thought about how to ask Lex, she'd probably be really nervous about it and I wouldn't force her if she wasn't ready.

"Lex?" I asked as I walked out if the door and over to her at the couch.

"Yeah?" She responded, turning her head to look at my behind herself, god those pale green eyes, she was so beautiful, but somehow she failed to see that herself.

"My parents asked us to come over for dinner" I told her, messing with my hair.

"That sounds nice" she said with a smile, the smile didn't seem truthful tho.

"We only have to if you want to" I said and sat down next to her.

"I want to though" I lid up in a smile again.

"Great!" I said with a laugh and kissed her cheek, "we should probably drive in two hours or so" I continued.

"K, I'll take a quick shower then" she smiled and rather quickly got up from the couch and into our room.

It seemed like something was bugging her, she often spaced out and seemed sad about something, but I didn't get what, she mentioned time a lot, but she'd figured out that I wanted her to stay? Hadn't she? Maybe I did something wrong, maybe she felt like I forced her to sleep with me but I didn't, did I? Gah, I really didn't want this to go wrong, maybe I should've just told my mom that we couldn't make it today that would've been so much easier.

I didn't realize for how long I'd been caught in my own world of worried thoughts, before Lex pressed her still damp lips against my neck.

"That was a quick shower" I laughed and turned around, connecting our lips for a second.

"No it wasn't" she laughed, "you were just spacing out for a long time" she connected our lips again and I smiled trough the kiss, taking my hand up to stroke her cheek.