In This Temporary Love

Two weeks went by without much out of the ordinary, eventless you could say. Except for CC nearly stabbing out one of Ashley's eyes accidentally right before a concert, which was kinda funny to see even though it could've turned out so badly, but it didn't right?

Jamie became more and more cruel towards me and Andy and I spend less time together, we barely talked got any time to talk even when acting like friends while everybody was gathered, that made me really sad and once or twice I ended up hurting myself, but I fought my best not to, I really did.

A good thing was that I became closer with the other guys and Max and Ash gave up on getting Jamie's attention since she obviously only had eyes for Andy. It was easier when he tried to get her attention tho, cause it distracted her so she wasn't over Andy all the time as she was now.

I couldn't figure her out, sometimes she gave me compliments but most of the time she either acted like I wasn’t there or said really cruel thing, while staring me straight in the eyes. I didn't think the guys noticed tho, she was a great actor, I'd give her that.

I really missed talking to Andy in private, and hugging him, it didn't mean anything if we were a couple or just friends, I just wanted to be with him, no, I needed it.

Even though I was with the guys all the time, I felt so alone when looking at Andy, it wasn't fair. For once I actually let a person into my life and relied on him and now he didn't really talk with me.

To bystanders, it probably looked like he didn't talk with me because of Jamie but I was convinced that he didn't want to waste time on a broken mess like me who wasn't worth a bit, at least Jamie had talents, like drawing and acting and she was already pretty good standing in an acting-career, she was perfect for Andy, way better than me.

I should honestly stop thinking about him also, it didn't help anyone in any way.

I tried to get my mind back on what I was doing, currently Jamie, Max and I were helping out in the merchandise-stand, selling things and talking with excited fans that was really jealous of us but congratulated us for winning... I kinda wish I'd never won though, at the moment I was only hurting.

"CC told me that there gonna have a day off tomorrow" Max small talked while folding some t-shirts with Andy's face on. Andy.

"That's the first time since London!" Jamie exclaimed and clapped her hands together, she gave me a look like she'd done so often, telling me that Andy belonged to her, even though I'd never told her about my feelings for him.

"Yeah, maybe we'll go shopping, or Andy have been talking about visiting Danny since we're not far from his home only a hour or so" Max explained, I didn't say anything, I wasn't really in the mood for talking.

"I'd rather go shopping tho, I have soooo many things I need before we leave UK in one week!" It seemed like Jamie wasn't possible to talk normal, she was always talking far too loud and with a high pitch voice.

"I also have some things I want to look at" Max agreed and smiled at me, snapping me out of my thoughts, "what about you Alex, you wanna go shopping tomorrow?"

"Ehm, I really don't care" I mumbled "I don't have anything specific I'm looking for." I explained and Max nodded, he knew I was feeling down but I refused to tell him why even though he begged me to.

There sounded a 'Hrmpf' from Jamie and Max shook his head lightly, he was almost as tired of her as I was.

After the show, all of us gathered in a little bar, not far from the venue, the guys had decided to celebrate since they had the next day off anyways.

After a few hours most of us was pretty wasted, Jamie passed out with her head on a heavily drunk Ashley's shoulder, Jake was eating in the bar with a not so drunk Jinxx by his side and CC and Max was dancing around, making complete fools of themselves and leaving Andy and me in a awkward silence at the table, I'd only gotten one drink and Andy had gotten three or so, at least he was the one except for me who was least drunk.