In love again.

Mulai dari awal

"Stop it Mel." She said laughing and playfully pushed me.
"No, I'm telling the truth. You went back there 'cause ya feelin' him again." I said poking her arm with my finger.
"Mmh..fine Mel. Whatever." she giggled.
"So you said it was already all over the news?" I asked and she nodded.
"Then if you go and see him again you need to be careful." I added and she nodded once again.
"So..how is he?" I asked her sipping my juice.
"What?!" She raised her eyebrow and as her cheeks turned pink.
"Bitch please...you heard me. So tell me how is he in bed? How big is he?" I asked her with no patience whatsoever. She opened her mouth to say something but I talked before she could.
"Wait. Don't tell me how big is he since you went right back the following day. You love huge dicks. He has to be big. So How was he?" I repeated my first question and she rolled her eyes at me.
"He was...Alright." She giggled as her whole face became completely red.
"Alright?! Bitch stop blushing and answer my fucking question." I said disappointed in her answer.
"Okay Mel geez. He's great at what he does...matter of fact he's more than just great at what he does." She smiled like a kid on Christmas Day. She's so cute when she's blushing.
"Mmh..are you already in love with him again?" I raised my eyebrow at her. She didn't respond for a good minute.
"I think so but I'm not sure if he feels the same way." She frowned.
"Whatchu mean boo?" I asked and she shifted uncomfortably.
"We had an argument this morning." She said sounding all sad.
"What was it about?" I asked scooting closer to her wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her close to me and she rested her head in my shoulder. She told me everything about the argument and I understand where she's coming from. Aubrey was rude from my point of view. If your having an affair with a women and she knows you got your girl, she doesn't need you to rub it in her face or some shit. Nigga needs to get his shitty attitude togeda 'fore I get it togeda for him. The fuck he's being disrespect fah? He better not roll like Chris on my boo 'cause he'll get some nasty shit from me 'fore she gives him her own piece of mind.

"Babe, I understand what ya sayin' an' I understand why ya tripped. All I'm finna say is talk to him. Hit him up and..-" she cut me off.
"No! He should be da one hitting me up. I won't call him." She said and her blushing cute face was replaced with anger.
"O-kay. If he hits ya up then y'all should be on da same page 'bout 'tever going on with y'all. Do ya think he's in love with ya?" I asked rubbing her back gently.
"I think so but I dunno...dis whole argument shit made me doubt shit." She said in a low voice as she shrugged.
"Well ya gotta find out how he really feels 'bout you 'cause he already got ya heart." I said and she smiled nodding. We cuddled on the couch and it was silent, I wanted to get dat mad expression off of her face.
"Robs?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.
"Mmh?" She hummed as she lifted her head off of my shoulder and looked at me.
"I noticed you were walking kinda funny when you got here. Papi murdered ya pussy?" I asked grinning and she rolled her eyes smiling.
"Who told dat Aubrey is Papi?" She arched her eyebrow.
"Actually you moaned it to me...remember when you were having a wet dream 'bout him?" I reminded her and her face turned red again.
"Geez. I thought you would forget about that." She shook her head smiling.
"Never!" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes giggling.

Two days later

Rihanna's POV

I haven't heard from Aubrey since Sunday. No text, no calls, Nothing! I knew Aubrey was a stubborn ass but I didn't think he was this stubborn to admit that he was wrong. It took everything in me to not call him. I refused to be the one to cave in when I absolutely did nothing wrong. I have watched every channel that gossips about celebrities but I didn't see anything about his whereabouts or some shit. The only shit was the still going on rumours of me and him. I fucking hate the paparazzi. Maybe they're the reason he wasn't calling me. I swear if that's the case reason I will literally sue the shit out of them.
I'm actually tired of sitting around doing nothing while I miss him. Imma be da bigger man and call first.