dul golddor

As smoug was flying into lake town, i kept on thinking about fili kili gloin and bofur. Apparently so was everyone else.
We looked at lake town it was going I to ruins, so many people screaming and dieing. Why why did we bring this apon them, they where innocent people with poor lifes. "Poor souls" balin said
"Fili kili gloin and bofur are there" I said "yes lass they are" dwalin said. :they don't deserve this." I dsid "Alfred yes he dose and so dose the leader but no one else" I ssid. I looked to where my dad was, he was looking at erebor. Something is wrong, very wrong. I saw thorin start to walk down to the mountain, he was going in there to look for the arcenstone. We all stayed here until Bilbo said "smoug is dead" I looked at him and saw that he was right smoug is dead.

We all walked In the mountain only to be ordered to find the arcenstone. He said that no one rest u till it is found. I may have stuck up a finger at him and i got wacked for it. I kept on looking and looking, and when thorin was walking around we snuck out. We where in a room just walki g around when fili koli bofur and gloin came running in. When I saw them I tackled fili and kili. We all talked to them and asked them what happened. Then rhorin found out and orderd us to get working.

I was leaning down looking ehen I tried to get up but couldn't, i was stuck because i was leaning down so much my back stuck. *son of a hobbit" I said "what's the matter lass" dwalin asked "well my back is stuck this away" I said. I tried to get up but I fell, "ughhhhhhhhh" I said "KEEP WORKING CAROLINE" my dad yelled "WELL IF I COULD I WOULD" I yelled back "GET WORKING" hw yelled again.
I rolled and tried to get up but I rolled and rolled down a mound of gold. I heard a crack on my back. I groaned in pain, gloin came and checked me out. "Ahy lass, you have a sore back, you should go rest" gloin said "I can't, over controllable dad is on the lose" I said he looked behind me "he's behind me isn't he" I said he nodded "hi dad" I said "get to WORK" he yelled walkinf away gloin go me up right and actually talked my dad Into getting is to take a brake.

I lay on the cold hard ground, i was feeling better now. It was nightfall, and all I wanted is to sleep but no my dad makes us work like dogs. But at least we have a brake. "Feeling better lass" gloun said "yes" I said getting up ''good" he said I smiled "GET TI WORK DOGS" my father yelled "LOVE THE NICKNAME" I yelled sarcasticly "WORK" he yelled again I rolled my eyes and went twords the gold room but I proofed somewhere else and I didn't like the results.

I was in a cage and Gandalf was in a cage next to me. He looked at me "hi" I ssid "how" hd asked "I donno" I said I looked down and saw orcs getting ready ready for......war. "war is coming Caroline, and i fear it gonna be a bad one" Gandalf said "yep" I ssid (italics for orc). "Gray wizard, you have trespaSses in to my masters domain. You shall die" an orc said. He grabbed Gandalf cage and threw it Thom the ground. I flinched and the orc grabbed Gandalf and threw him. But then a Wight light took out the orc, it was her. "About time get me out of here" I said "ok" she said and she got me out of here. Ghostly figures, nine of them started ti appear. I hide,i do t think they saw me. (Hey gonna change it up gamdalf is awake when Caroline makes her
Appearance show, but then black out)

"I am not alone" gladrel said suddenly I saw lord elrond in a golden sute, then I saw a old man Tha I thunk is suroman, Gandalf told me about him. "You shiuld have stayed dead" elrond said "wait" gladrel said "there's one more that can help" she said
Ment me. i found out recently that i can grow wepones of any kind cool huh. I grew my wings and flew up and landed on the grou d hard enough to make it shake. "Lord elrond you stole my entrance saying I want gonna say you should have stayed dead." I said "now let me Introduce my-" I said starting to fight. I think I shooken suroman up because he didn't quiet move for a moment but started to join in. Radagas came and took gamfalf away as we fought. Ee four them off for a moment, they wjere gine for now. I formally introduced myself to suroman and said hi ti lord elrond. We went ti check gladrel but another person came with the ghostly fingers... soron. He is the most evil vile creature on middle earth. He said some thing, but gladrel came and became all dark. "Son of a hobbit" I said frighten "we all stayed back as gladrel banished soron from dol goldor. "Caroline says goodbye" gladrel said "goodbye" I said and woth that i proofed away.

Hey guys how was that, i hope it was good. So I thought about making an images book, should I. Please say in the comments. And now the shout outs

Concerning_Hobbits
FellowshipoftheRings
LegolasLover22
lollylom32111
heavycitylights
lestrange12

So yah I hope you liked it.