Chapter 12: Remembering the past

Start from the beginning

"You've grown...so much" he said confusing me.

"Do I know you or something?" I asked him and his face changed to a hurt look. 'The heck is wrong with this guy!?'

"So you dont remember me huh?" He mutters under his breath.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he looked startled for a second but then gave me a sad smile.

"Nothing. I'm Zeref. Nice to meet you, Natsu" he said wiping his tears and extending his arm to me.

"You're weird Zeref-nii!" I said laughing and shaking his hand and giving him a big grin. He looked shocked again but smiled and started laughing along.

~~~End of flashback~~~

Since that day we've always hung out. He had school so it wasn't always but he made sure I was well taking care of at home until I became capable to live on my own.

He then started showing me how to fight and cook. He's like a big brother. But I can't help but feel nostalgic when I'm with him. 'Maybe is just me'

I reached my house and entered. I walked towards the kitchen and got out some leftover curry and microwaved it. Then I got some sardines and poured them in Happy's bowl who was in the living room.

"Aye!" He meowed walking to the bowl and started eating.

"Happy, I'll be leaving with Zeref-nii in a while. You be good kay?" I asked him.

"Aye!" He said not stopping hes eating.

I ate and went to take a shower.
I put on a black shirt with a cool dragon design in the front, red jeans, black convers and my scarf.

'We're supossed to meet at 5:30 in the entrance' I thought exiting my house.

"I'm going Happy!" I yelled leaving and heading towards my car.

Before I could start the engine I got a message.

To Natsu from ?:

Hey Natsu! Its Lucy.

I smiled at my phone and texted back.

To ? from Natsu:

Hey Luce. Who gave you my number?

To Natsu from ?:

I found out my cousin Sting apparently knows you. So I asked him for you're number.

'She's Sting's cousin! I need to ask him about that next Monday.'