Chapter 23

Naruto's POV.

I started telling Gaara all about my past and his face was one that I had seen many times before and one that I want to erase from my memory but when it comes to telling someone else about your past you wouldn't be surprised that their expression is one of anger and hate.

After telling the past. Naruto's POV.

I think I am starting to regret telling Gaara about my past because right about now he looks like he could murder anyone. I should ask if he slept well.

"Gaara. Last night did you get a good nights sleep. I mean without having Shikaku trying to take over your body. " I asked.

"Yeah. I slept very well thanks to you.

I also need to thank you for letting me sleep. I haven't rested like that in ages. I would like to have another night like that but sometimes I don't think it will happen. " said Gaara.

I sigh and look at Gaara and tole him "Gaara if that does happen you need to tell me so I can give Shikaku a piece of my mind and spank him. Hopefully he is listening to this so he knows that I will not hesitate to spank him if he doesn't let you sleep.

I think we should go and get dressed because your brother and sister are outside my front door and I get the feeling that my teammates are on their where are you as well. " After I said that I got out of bed and started getting dressed.

I finished getting ready and turned around to find Gaara is already dressed. I smirked "let's go and give them a bit of a fright." I snickered and walked over to the front door and opened it.

Authors POV.

The four people standing outside my front door jumped back a bit surprised that the door opened before. They walked in but kept their guard up as if something would come out and scare them.

Just as they were about to take their shoes off so they can enter the house. They heard chatting in the kitchen. They looked at each other and nodded their heads. They removed their shoes and slowly without making a sound stood outside the kitchen door.

Sasuke and Sakura on the right while there was Temari and Kankuro on the left. They poked their heads in to find that Naruto was dressed and making breakfast while Gaara was setting the table up for the food. There was small talk going between the two but because they were so far from them they couldn't here what they were talking about.

The four at the door looked at the table to find more the two plates on the table.

Gaara's POV.

While I was setting the table up I could already sense that Temari, Kankuro, Sasuke and Sakura were all standing outside the door. I smirked and started having small talk with Naruto while he was making breakfast. I set up four more plates because I knew Naruto would make a Kage bunshin and drag them in to eat breakfast with us. I let a little chuckle out at that thought.

Naruto turned around and smiled at me. Then he asked "so what are you chuckling for Gaara?"

"Oh just the thought of you sending a Kage bunshin behind the four at the door and dragging them in here. " I replied to his question.

"Hmmmm" Naruto said. "I like that idea I think I will put that thought into action" Naruto said with a grin on his face. I smiled back at him in return. I can feel their shocked faces from the grin Naruto had and the smile I had on our faces.

Naruto's POV.

I liked the idea of what Gaara said. I at this point had already made enough breakfast for the six of us. I already had two Kage bunshin behind the two groups outside the kitchen door.

I signalled the two bunshin to drag them in here and that is exactly what they did. Gaara was chuckling at the fact that his brother and sister had just been dragged into a kitchen by some unknown source that they couldn't figure out.

I smirked at Sasuke and Sakura's faces wen they were put in a chair at the table.

"Okay mind explains why you four were hiding outside the kitchen door?" Asked Gaara. 😏.

"Oh um ur we um didn't know urg how to enter someone else's house with out their permission so instead we hid outside the kitchen door. " explained Temari.

"Hmm okay I will allow it this once but when you enter this house again call for me or Mito and we will come. " I said. They all nodded their heads. I just 'hned' in response.

After we all ate we headed to the training grounds. I had no reason why but when we arrived there Mito, Kakashi-sensei and Gaara's sensei was there already. I at this point raised a questioning eyebrow as if to say what-is-going-on-here. Mito just smiled back at me. So I just went along with it though I was slightly worried because of the face my sister was making.

*Sigh* "so Neesan what is going on here since Gaara's sensei and our sensei is here and your by the look on your face it means trouble all right. " I said.

My sister looked at me with fake hurt in her eyes and said "my Naruto you sure know who to make your sister upset and from what you said yes I am planing something so be quite and go along with it. Oh and before the sand go back we will be training with them till it is time to go. "

I just sighed and went to sit under a tree and then my sister can explain to the rest about what is going on and how she is going to work the whole thing while I'll sleep until she says my name but my senses are always heightened so I know when someone who isn't in our group is near.

Right about now my senses were going haywire so I was on high alert. I walked over to Mito and tapped her shoulder. At this everyone stopped what they were doing.

"What is it Naruto?" Mito asked. I was still on high alerts and was looking around but I couldn't find anyone close enough so I could spot them.

So I turned to Mito and said "Mito be on high alerts mine are going like haywire and I am getting a terrible headache from it. It shouldn't be only me who can sense them but Kurama and Gaara as well. As much as I hope it isn't because we have the tailed beasts inside of us I think that might just be the case and me and Gaara are their prime option to get a hold of. So we are going to head over to the Hokage tower and warn dad but there will be an attack when we are gone but I can't say when. Just remember what I have told you. " once I finished I grabbed Gaara and headed straight for the Hokage tower to warn dad of what might happen soon.

Me and Gaara arrived at the Hokage tower and walked in. I kicked down the door and walked right up to my dads desk.

"DAD" I yelled and grabbed a seat and sat Gaara down in that. Once I finished that I turned to my dad who looked over at me and Gaara questionably. I just sighed and said " the akasutki are almost here and they want me and Gaara for the tailed beasts in us. " in a matter-of-factly tone.

He looked shocked but soon recovered and said "no matter wether you boys like it or not you are not to leave this village at all and there will always be Anbu around you so if you feel someone is watching you that will be the Anbu but when the two of you Naruto go home make sure Gaara is with you and then the Anbu will leave but they won't if no one is home so you have to be on guard always boys. " Dad said in a firm voice and I then knew that this was serious business.

A/N sorry for the late update but I have only just finished writing that chapter. School has started a gain so not sure when all updates will happen and I am now out of ideas so I would love it if you could comment on my book for some ideas that I might be able to use for the next chapter.