Chapter 2

After Mito had heard everything her parents had to say. She went to Naruto's bedroom and knocked on the door Naruto answered with a simple come in and Mito opened his door to be looking at a fox mask her brother wore on his face. Mito then asked " can you take the mask off in front of me or do you not want to ? "
Naruto removed his mask and his sister smiled at him and hugged him. Naruto then said that when he told her he'd be going for a walk he end up in front of a cage with a fox behind. He also said that it was orange and had nine tails behind him. After Naruto explained everything to her about his walk Mito then told him all about what their parents had told her. Naruto was 1) shocked. 2) angry and 3) confused. 1) shocked because this was the first he had heard of it. 2) angry because he had just been told this by his sister instead of his parents and he know wants to why him. And 3) confused because why was it him that had to take beatings so often because of this nine tailed fox inside of him.

Time Skip. Deciding teams of three for genin.

At ninja academy.

Everyone that passed was now waiting for their sensei Iruka. Iruka had just entered the room and explained that you will be in teams of three or four. He had finished reading teams 1-6. Team 7 is Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Namakaze-Uzamaki Mito and Namakaze-Uzamaki Naruto. ( Teams 8-10 are the same. ) Mito was happy that she was on the same team as her brother and so was Naruto. Sakura was happy that she was with Sasuke and well Sasuke just had a look of boredom on his face saying he just didn't care. Iruka then explained that they will meet their sensei in the the afternoon so they could have lunch now.