Chapter 6

After they both thought about it and talked with each other and their conversation just finished when both of their children walked in they could see Mito was smiling but we're just guessing that Naruto was smiling to.

Kushina spoke first and asked " how did the test go?"

Mito replied a bit excitedly " we all passed. The whole team did. "

Minato was next " that's great. Naruto we have something to talk to you about. Is it okay if we talk now?"

Naruto just nodded then asked " what is it you want to talk about. "

Minato looked at Kushina and
Kushina looked at Minato then he said " it is about the mask that you wear. do you know who gave it to you and where it came from?"

Naruto replied with this " I know where it came from but I don't think you want to know who gave it to me. "

Kushina asked this " please tell us who gave it to you and why you are covered in bandages."

Naruto toke a shaky breath and said " the kyubi gave it to me he aslo said his actual name is Kurama and doesn't like being called kyubi. I am covered in bandages because the villagers beat me on a regular schedule unless I wear this mask that Kurama gave me. "

Kushina had tears in her eyes Minato was shocked because he didn't realise that the villagers were doing it.

Naruto then said " dad I know you are the hokage but do not tell the villagers what u have told you and don't help me with the beatings either. "

Minato was shocked and so was the rest of his family Minato "but......."

Naruto didn't let him finish and said " I can take my mask off in front of you because you are my family but I will not take it off when outside in the village or outside of the village doing missions with my team. I will now remove my mask for you." and Naruto did just that.

Next morning.

After Naruto has told his parents and his sister about the mask he decided to not wear his mask when in the house but when he left he would put it on. He walked downstairs to find breakfast was already made and his family were sitting waiting for him. He sat down while say "good morning mom,dad,sis." they all smiled and said 'good morning' back he smiled for once in the past four weeks. Mito and Naruto thanked their parents for breakfast and were out the door to meet their Sensei for their first mission. Naruto almost forgot but went back and out his mask on and left.

With his team.

It was the correct time to meet Kakashi-sensei but like always he was late. Let's just say the whole team were waiting a full 4 hours before he turned up to give them their first mission.
" Your first mission is babysitting Hiroshi's children while he goes out." Kakashi said.

Naruto sweat dropped and yelled " YOU ARE JOKING SENSEI!!!!!!!!"
Everyone was shocked this was the first time he had spoke to them besides their test. Mito was shocked to hear the persons name but wasn't shocked about Naruto yelling.
Sakura then spoke and said " It can't be that bad Naruto."
Naruto replied " Sakura-San you don't know what those kids can be like even Mito will agree with me. " and Mito just nodded her head.
The other members of their team seemed confused by Mito and Naruto's reactions but just left it at that.

Time skip. At Hiroshi's house.

" Welcome to my home." said Hiroshi as he welcomed them to his house. Naruto walked in like owned the place and then next was Mito. Sakura got slightly mad and said " you two at least introduce yourself!"

Hiroshi just laughed and said "it's okay don't worry they have been here a few times already. "

Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura were surprised by this but surged it off and walked in. When Naruto walked in he was prepared for something to happen so everyone there were waiting for an attackbut when they looked at Naruto before they realised he wasn't standing but on the floor with three children on top of him hugging him. Naruto then yelled " alright get off of me. " all three scrabbled off of Naruto and stood. Mito went over to them and ruffled their hair Naruto spoke " this is Daisuke." and pointed to a boy with dark blue hair. He is wearing a black top with blue shorts and blue shoes. " This is Toshi" and pointed to a boy with dark brown hair. He is wearing a red top with black shorts and black shoes. Mito says " this is Nagisa." and points to a girl with long light brown hair. She is wearing a light blue top with dark blue leggings and blue shoes.

Hiroshi cam in and said " goodbye. don't cause Naruto and Mito's team to much trouble okay?" And with that he left walking into town.

After Sasuke walked in all three children walked up to him and said " so cool." Naruto and Mito walked into the sitting room and sat down both saying " at least Uchiha-gaki can distract them for a moment." then they both sighed.

Kakashi asked the three children " what do you want to do?"

They all said " you know the drill." and smiled.

Mito and Naruto sighed and said " sensei you will regret ever saying that. " And both yelled " transform!!!" And Naruto turned into a fox and Mito was a wolf. Sakura picked up both of them and said " how cute. The pair of you are so cute. " Nagisa toke Naruto andito from Sakura and said " alright go hide. " Before both of them hid they both said " sensei you will regret this. " And left. His whole team was a bit shocked. Daisuke spoke" the drill is Naruto-niisan and Mito-oneesan go and hide while we track and catch them. "

A few minutes later.

Daisuke, Toshi and Nagisa start walking up the stairs they started looking around for clues as to were they could be. Nagisa notices that their are scratch marks on the tree she then said " I bet Naruto-niisan did it. I bet he tripped over that tree root and attached the tree to stop from falling. " Kakashi also noticed something else but didn't say anything because Toshi also noticed it suddenly Naruto's voice said" well done. You have found me an Mito but can you catch us?" as he and Mito jump off of the ceiling and jump out the window and escape.