Chapter 9

After Naruto told them everything they wanted to know he left by jumping out a window and running home. His sister disappeared in smoke and arrived at their doorstop.

At home.

Naruto and Mito were at home. Naruto was in the kitchen cooking dinner for when everyone else arrived home. It was silent at the Namakize-Uzakmaki house that night.

Next day.

Naruto and his team were in the hokages office waiting for their mission when the hokage said " I will be giving you all an C-rank mission for today since I don't have anymore D-rank missions left. "

They all said "okay." Sasuke,Sakura and Kakashi were shocked to hear that they hokage have them this C-rank mission. Naruto and Mito just couldn't care and stood there not having a care in the world. The hokage called for someone. The person he had called for had entered the room and looked at them then the hokage asked him to introduce himself. "My name is Tazuna. I would like to go back to my home in the land of waves."

After they all left the hokages office they all started to get ready for the mission that the hokage had gave them.

After they are ready.

Mito, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakshi, Naruto and Tazuna were ready they headed away from konaha and started making their way to the land of waves. Tazuna wasn't happy that he got left with a bunch a of kids and an adult who couldn't care. On the way almost by the river Naruto has noticed a puddle.

Naruto's mind. Kurama's POV

"Kit you are being followed by chunins."

"I know Kurama. Can you tell exactly who they are though." asked Naruto.

"They are the demon brothers that vowed their loyalty to you when you were only 3 years old and you went on missions that your father doesn't know about because you always wore a mask to keep hidden." replied Kurama.

"Alright. I will have to find out what they want with old man Tazuna."

Outside Naruto's mind.

"Say Tazuna-San why do you want protection for you to go back to your village if you can just walk there by yourself. " Asked Sakura.

Tazuna sighed and started to explain everything. "I wanted protection because at this moment me and some of the villagers are building s bridge to come cud to the mainland so we can get all of our food and resources that we need. Our part of the land is really poor so we can't afford much and as such there are children on the streets begging for food because we don't have enough money. "

Sakura's face had saddened. She didn't realise that there are some awful things in this world.

"The one who caused all of this is a guy Gato." Said Tazuna.

Kakshi had just sensed that they were being followed and looked at Naruto to see him on guard. 'How did he now we were being followed before I could sense them coming out way. From now on I am going to need to keep an eye on him just invade something could happen. '

After that thought they were attached by unknown ninja that nobody knew but Naruto. They were all on Hurd ready to protect Tazuna. One of them attacked with chains. They had caught Kakashi. Sakura yelled "Kakashi-sensei!!!!!!!!!!!!" After that attack they started to aim at Naruto but Sasuke intervened between the chain and Naruto.

"Kit you have a cut on your and it contains poison in it. " Said Kurama.

"Great. " Naruto had pulled out his kunai and stabbed his right hand in where the cut was. Sakura grasped and started to get bandages and medicine for his cut out of her pouch on her right leg. "There won't be any need for that Sakura-san. My wounds heal fast because I have the fox inside of me if you remember. " Sakura had remembered and started to put the things she got out back in to her pouch.

They were just about to get hit again but this time Kakashi had appeared and sent the chain in a different direction. "Sorry I turned up late I thought you would have been able to of avoided that kind of attack Naruto. " Naruto just glared at Kakashi and then focused back on the season brothers of the hidden most village. Naruto ran towards them and caught them by their throats and pinned them against the tree and then dropped them. "Why are you here demon brothers of the hidden most village. " Asked Naruto.

Demon brothers POV

"W-w-w-we didn't r-r-r-realise you were here N...."

"Stop stuttering like an idiot and speak normally already. " Naruto said.

"Sorry Naruto-sama." said one of the demon brothers.

Everyone was surprised that two of the most wanted criminals had called him 'Naruto-sama.'

"Okay. So why do you want Tazuna old man over there. " Asked Naruto as he pointed his finger at Tazuna.

"We paid to kill him by Gato but we wouldn't have done if we knew you were here Naruto-sama. "Said the other demon brother.

They left after having a talk with their

No ones POV.

Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Mito were surprised that those demon brothers called Naruto-sama. Mito walked up to Naruto and asked "how and why do they know you. "

"They know me because I used to do missions behind everyone's back to keep the village safe from harms way. " Naruto replied.

"You did WHAT?" Sakura screamed.

"I said I did missions behind everyone's back. No one knew at all. " Naruto said again. Those demon brothers pledge their loyalty to me when I was only 3 years old. At that point I hadn't controlled all of Kurama's Chaka so when I opened my eyes after losing myself to the Chaka I hadn't controlled they begged me for their life and seared to serve me ever since the age of three. So I just agreed because I can read all the emotions in anyone's eye like right now I bet you are all shocked even your face says it. " Naruto said.

"Wow. I had no idea. You didn't decide to tell until now. Naruto you are so going to explain all the missions you did when you were younger. Got it. " Said Mito. She was furious but she kept he anger in so Naruto didn't notice.

"I understand neesama. I will explain everything to you when we are home. I will also tell mum and dad so don't worry. Okay." replied Naruto. He could tell his sister was angry and that she tried her best to keep it in so she didn't hurt Naruto.

The others were mega surprised. They didn't bother to question Naruto as they knew he would tell them in due time.

They had arrived at the river that leads them back to the land of waves. On the way Naruto had noticed a white bunny come out from one of the bushes. Naruto threw the shuriken over to the bushland waited. Kakashi was watching Naruto with his eye and to his amazement he saw why he was throwing shuriken. "EVERYONE GET DOEN NOW. " Kakashi yelled. Everyone ducked and saw a sword swing above them and get stuck in the tree.

Out from the bush came a hidden must ninja. "Momochi Zabuza. rouge from the hidden mist village." said Kakashi.

"Oh so I am in your bingo books as well Kakashi of the sharingan. " Said zabuza.

"Ano.... Kakashi-sensei who is this person asked Sakura.

"This person is momochi zabuza. He is from the hidden mist village. When he was child just like you he had killed all the other students in class for the graduation exam in the hidden mist. " Kakashi replied to sakura's question. He looked at Naruto and raised an eyebrow as to why he wasn't scared of Zabuza. Instead he was smiling.