Chapter 5

After Kakashi had dodged that attack he decided to do and earth style jutsu that traps your opponent in the ground with just his or her head out of the ground. After Kakashi had that jutsu done he was back at the stumps in an instance.

After Sasuke's and Kakashi-sensei's fight.

While Sasuke is fighting Kakashi-sensei Mito and Naruto are just standing in a tree watching them and observing them when Sasuke finally touches a bell Naruto disappears from the tree to behind Kakashi and takes all the bells and then he reappears but his sisters side.

With Sakura.
After I left Naruto and his sister I decided to make my way towards Kakashi-sensei and when I wasn't that far away from the stumps I noticed Sasuke with just his head out of the ground. I went over to where I saw him and when I confirmed that it was him I fainted on the spot. After I was awake I found Sasuke out of the ground and with that we both headed to the stumps where our sensei was.

No ones pov.
Naruto, Sasuke, Mito and Sakura were all at the stumps Mito and Naruto were smiling at each other because their sensei still hadn't noticed the illusion of the bells. Sasuke and Sakura arrived after the timer went. Kakashi was standing there wiring for Mito and Naruto but was surprised when the pair of them got rid of the illusion around them and was sitting there behind him. Kakashi then said " since none of you could get the bells from me you all...." Mito and Naruto then spoke up before he could finish what he started and they said " who hasn't got the bells Sensei. " Kakashi went to check the bells and they disappeared right before his eyes. Once his attention was off of his pouch were the bell had once been he saw Mito and Naruto smiling at each other and then they both held up the bells. Naruto then handed one to Sasuke and the other to Sakura. There were only three bells and the ones who had them were Mito, Sasuke and Sakura. When they had a bell Naruto didn't because he gave is away. Naruto noticed that Kakashi was smiling and then Naruto spoke " Sensei I know what your test was about so now you can get that grin off of your face and tell us. " Everyone was shocked even his sister which was very unusual.

Their sensei was also shocked but let it slide and then said this " you pass. None of you will have to go back to the academy because one or two of your teammates seem to understand what this test was on and you are all lucky that they got it. "
Kakashi then said this " Naruto if you knew why didn't you explain it to everyone and then work as a team? wouldn't that have made it even easier to get the bells. "

Naruto then spoke and said " I did explain it to them Sensei but what stopped them was Sasuke-gaki ( brat ) ego and Sakura's obsession with Sasuke. It was already easy when Sasuke was fighting you that is how I toke the bells with out you noticing. "

Kakashi then breaks the silenceand says " meet me back here at 8:00 for our first mission." and after he said that he disappeared. Sasuke ,Sakura , Mito and Naruto then they all left the training ground. Sasuke walked off to his house and Sakura followed him now he was really annoyed by this, Naruto and Mito could see this on Sasuke's face and they both laughed at it. They found it seriously funny they were like this all the way home. They reached home Minato and Kushina were sad because their son had not take off his mask since he got it ( all through his life he had not taken off his mask unless he was with Mito alone or it was important. He didn't take it off for his test with his other members either.) they were wondering why he wouldn't until one thing came to mind 'the beatings he got. He does it so he doesn't have to suffer anymore ' both his parents thought.