Chapter 8

After everyone left the hokages office Naruto, Mito and Kushina were still there. Minato then asked" Naruto if you can talk to Kurama have you been able to control his chakara or have you not reached that point yet. "

"Dad I have control of his chakara. If I didn't he wouldn't answer my questions that I had and he would of tried to attack all of you who were with me inside my mind. " Naruto replied.

" Okay." Minato finally answered.

After Naruto had explained everything to his family he then remembered that his team now knows all about this. Naruto then sat there in shock and he didn't speak.

Everyone then got worried. Mito was first to speak "Naruto are you with us."

Naruto shook his head and answered with a 'yeah don't worry.' but they were all doing it. They could see that Naruto had the colour drained from his face.

"Naruto hunny are you okay. You are looking a bit pale. " Asked/said Kushina.

"I am fine. No I am not. My whole team now knows what I have been keeping a secret and I thought it would remain like that. Hokage-Sama please tell me you told them not to say a word to anyone. " Naruto said freeking out a bit.

Everyone looked confused but Minato said it again " they know not to tell a single person about what they head or saw today. You can confirm it with your sensei and your other teammates tomorrow. okay. "

"Okay." Naruto replied. After their conversation was over the whole family headed home.

At home.

After they all got home Naruto went to bed. Mito, Minato and Kushina all sat in the sitting room and started talking.

"Why do you think he didn't want to tell his teammates? And that he only wanted us to know." stated Kushina.

"I don't think he wanted his teammates to know because he thought they might start to hate him as he is already hated by the villagers and we did ignore home for a certain amount of time to teach Mito in case he went wild but all that did was bring him more suffering and we didn't notice all the beatings he got from them. " Minato answered the questions Kushina had asked.

"I just think he is scared I mean look at his childhood. This all happened when was what 3-4 years old he hadn't got a clue as to what was going on at all and even if you two did ignore him I would always comfort him. When he would deal with his own winds he would always whisper it hurt it hurts over and over he never yelled it out he would always put on a smile and just walk in like nothing happened but with me he was himself the small, scared kid that always wanted love and comfort from someone or anyone for that matter we are lucky that he is who he is. I wouldn't want to change that at all for anything. " Mito said.

Minato and Kushina were shocked as to what they were hearing they never thought that he would just brush it off and deal with it himself they thought if he needed it he would always ask their were clearly wrong.

Naruto had just walked out of his room and headed downstairs and into the kitchen he started making food because it was 19:00 pm and they hadn't eaten dinner yet he made something for his whole family after he had finished Kushina had yelled for him (they still thought that he was still in his room but in fact he was in the kitchen he hadn't made a noise when doing dinner so they didn't know ) Naruto walked into the sitting room and saw that they were all sitting down waiting for him to arrive he then decided to ask " you called for me mum no wait lady Kushina. "

The were stunned they thought he wouldn't address them so formally. " Ummm....... yes I did call for you me and Minato wanted to apologise for ignoring you to teach your sister. I hope you will forgive us. "

Naruto spoke no differently " okay then I accept your apology Lord and lady namakze-uzamki. Oh by the way I think you guys should there is food for you all on the table in the kitchen. Since i have already eaten I will be heading to bed. And you all have nothing to apologise for this was my on Dalit that I am covered in scars and that the villagers hate me. If you need me I will be in my room until you call then." And with that he vanished and was in his room in a matter of seconds.

Next morning.

The next morning everyone was up and they had all had breakfast but Naruto wasn't at home in fact he had already left just as they started eating breakfast and now he was waiting for his teammates to show for the mission that they are doing today.

With teammates.

Naruto, Mito, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi were now in trees catching a cat. That was their first mission their next mission is to babysit an old man's grandson. Everyone on the team wanted to ask Naruto about what his childhood was like but they never got the chance or it seemed more like Naruto would avoid that topic or he would just move onto the next mission so that he didn't have to discuss it. Mito would always go with him so that she didn't do it for him behind his back.

Naruto had finally flipped his lid. He yelled "AGAIN. WE ARE CATCHING THAT CAT AGAIN. THAT IS THE 5TH TIME THIS WEEK. "

Kakashi sighed and said "yes we are catching that cat again. For now put up with it okay Naruto. "

Naruto didn't reply and just went to capture the cat. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke were getting ready to get the cat when Naruto came out of now where with the cat in his arms asleep. They were shocked to see the cat asleep in Naruto's arms. They all head back to the hokages office to report. Naruto and Mito got there before the rest of their team so they didn't talk about his childhood.

In the Hokage's office.

Kakashi,Sasuke,Sakura,Mito and Naruto had all just reported to the hokage and were about to leave when the hokage asked Kakashi "has Naruto spoke to your team about his childhood and why he wouldn't won't you guys to know what is in him for a certain reason. "

They all shook their heads and looked at Naruto only to see him with his head looking at the floor of the hokages office. "Naruto will you please tell them. I know you don't want to but you will eventually have to tell them. " Naruto nodded his head and turned to look at his team.

"My childhood was awful I even but it was worse than yours. My childhood was........... it was just horrible everywhere I went I would get awful looks as if I wasn't human. They would kick,hit and punch me. I would even come home to a house that looked like home but my parents would be to busy teaching my sister how to control me if the beast inside me went out of control. I would always go to the kitchen get the first aid kit and treat my wounds myself the only one who loved me back then was Mito my older sister. She would always help me treat my wounds and she would do the most things that parents should do but it was my older sister who acted like my parents.

I didn't want to tell you because I thought if I did you would all act the same as the villagers considering what is inside is the nine tailed fix that once tried to destroy this village. But know this the one who seals that beast inside me is the fourth hokage he is also my dad my mum is Kushina and my sister is Mito. I have tamed that fox and what he has told is that he was being controlled by a masked man he had one eye that was a shirangen and the other was different so he defiantly was an Uchiha but I doubt it was sasuke-sans big brother itachi.

I should also let you know I don't consider the hokage as my dad but as the hokage and hikage only that is the same as lady Kushina the only people I consider family is Mito and Iruka. oh know more thing I know everything about everyone in this village that includes what your left eye contains sensei. Oh and I don't consider this village a home.

If you kick me far enough hokage-Sama but I will bills a little house outside the village and live there only because Mito-oneesan and Iruka is here. If they need protecting I will protect them. Someday you may see your mistake but when you do it will be all to late. "

The hokage was surprised and so was everyone else for that matter. Mito wasn't surprised she knew what the village had done to him and hated them for that. " Dad if you went through his life I am sure you would be saying something slightly different from what he is saying now and that goes for anyone. He probably has more hatred than you Sasuke. In every village there will be someone hates because they carry what Naruto carrys." added Mito.