Chapter 10

Naruto's POV.

I am so excited to finally start fighting against one of the seven swords men of the mist. I could feel the stares i was getting from my team but I ignored them for now and focused on Zabuza. I stood my ground while zubuza looked at each of us and stopped when he saw me. Under his mask made out of bandages it looked like he was smiling at me.

Zabuza came running at me and I was ready. His sword came clashing against my kunai he jumped back and summoned a sword and used that we were walking on the water and fighting. I yelled "Kakashi watch it or his water clone will bet you lot to killing Tazuna old man. Oh and don't interfere with my fight against zabuza. Okay. "

Kakashi and the rest besides Mito were shocked. Kakashi was shocked because he thought that Zabuza would ask him before he went on to his students and he was also shocked again because Naruto had actually dared Zabuza to fight him first before the rest. The other two were just generally shocked about how little they knew Naruto. Mito was actually because she gets to she a rouge ninja get bet up by her brother.

Naruto's and Zabuza's battle on water.

Me and Zabuza had just started fighting. Sword meeting kunai over and over again people looking worried but glad that their comrade or friend can hold his ground in a fight to the death. Zabuza creates a water clone and the clone finds its way Ito the centre of the group and stands there Naruto stabs in the stomach before any one could move Kakshi then yelled "Behind you Naruto. " Naruto turned around and Zabuza slices him only to be met with a kunai to his neck The rest of his team mets were on the floor because of where Naruto came out of now where and just stabbed him in the stomach and then the kunai to his neck. "Your pretty good for a brat I was sure your sensei would be good but your even better but don't thin that just because you have a kunai to my that you'll win so easily. I also didn't realise you could copy justus without needing the shirangen. "Said Zabuza.

"Zabuza my eyes aren't as stupid as some people think trust me on that but if you are saying it is not the end then let's continue this fight before I get bored. Oh and about my eyes I am only able to do this because of the kyubi inside of me that I can control unlike his previous jinjuricki's that he was locked and I am also the first to control him. " I replied back.

After their little conversation they continued their battle. Zabuza had jumped onto the water when he pulled out our sensei from the water. Kakashi-sensei is was trapped in a water prison justu but that didn't stop me from attacking Zabuza in fact it made him happy because now he could slightly see where his plan was going. I had already started attack Zabuza with a number of fire style justus and soon he had to let go of Kakashi-sensei because I would of cut off his hand if he was a second late. "Kakashi get out of the water and tell the rest to. The water is for him to trap you guys so he can use you against me and tell Mito at all cost not to come near me or Zabuza even if I am injured. "I said to Kakashi.

Kakshi had returned to the group and said "Naruto does not want is to interfere with his battle and Mito he said not to rush in to help him even if he is injured. "

"But sensei I can't just watch while my younger brother fights some stupid criminal and gets injured because of him. " Explained Mito.

"I know Mito but I can't do a thing about it and I am pretty sure you all saw the look in Zabuza's eyes when he looked at Naruto. " Replied Kakashi.

Back to the fight.

Zabuza was starting g to get tired because he had used to much chakara fighting against this brat. Naruto didn't even look worn out or tired at all in fact it looked like he wanted more. Naruto had a katana on his hand and slices Zabuza along his chest and legs Zabuza was now panting and his blood was dripping. Out of now where senbons came down and landed into Zabuza's neck carousing him to go into a moment of death. Naruto already knew that he wasn't dead. "I thank you for stalling Zabuza the rouge ninja I was running after. " Said the tracker nin.

Me and the team had nodded our heads after the track nin left I made my way over to they team. The team was surprised that me a boy no younger than their age had beaten a rouge ninja without or sensei's help. I had come back to my team and walked over to them. My team should have seen their faces it was priceless of course they couldn't see I had a smile because I was quite far away from them I had started walking and was at the shore line when my head felt light headed I yelled "MITO COME HERE QUICK!!!!" Mito came rushing over and I had collapsed in her arms.

Mito's POV.

I had rushed over to Naruto because he had yelled for me to come and the next thing I know is he has collapsed in my arms. I knew that he was tired even he the know it all had to rest like us. I walked back over to my team and the all had a worried look on their faces. I said "don't worry he isn't injured. He is just tired even he needs a rest and we know it. Let's continue to Tazuna-San's house and let Naruto rest. Kakashi-sensei would you be able to carry Naruto on your back. "

"Of course. Why wouldn't I carry Naruto. " Said Kakashi.

"I know but you see I asked other people in the village and as soon as I went ahead by a step they took that chance to cut him or hit him or do something horrible to him. " Mito answered.

"Oh I see. " Replied Kakashi.

"Mito what was Naruto childhood like again. "Asked Sakura.

"His life was awful. He would keep everything that hurt him to himself he wouldn't let anyone in. Even me. It toke my 3-4 years before I got his trust to let me help him. Naruto can be extremely distrustful when it comes to people. Our parents he still calls the lady and Lord Hokage. To him he doesn't see them as our parents but I know he will come around to aid not it. Even if he doesn't show it he is able to read every emotion in your eyes. Naruto is extremely sensitive to other people. A lot of people hate in the village and you know why if you still don't get what I mean I shall explain. When we came back from a mission way before this one and we had entered the hokages office to report back and get Naruto fixed. You know when the Hokage asked Naruto a number of questions and then you all out your hand on Naruto's head and entered his mind and then you saw a big animal behind bars with Naruto standing I front asking him questions well that giant animal is the nine tailed fox. The villagers can't see Naruto as himself but as the demon fox instead. People would call him a demon or monster soon even the children at school would ignore him because of their parents. Our parents would ignore Naruto to train to control Naruto invade he went wild so I didn't spend a lot of time with him either. That was Naruto's childhood. " Mito explained and answered Sakura.

Kakashi could feel Naruto move on his back. "Mito if Naruto wakes up on back won't he freak out a little. " Kakashi said.

"Right so quickly hand him back to me so he won't suspect anything. " Mito replied.

We are almost at Tazuna's house so they just continued to walk when Naruto woke and jumped out of my arms and threw shuriken in the bushes. Everyone was surprised to see Naruto a wake let alone throw shuriken into the bushes. "Naruto are you okay. "I asked.

"I am fine don't worry. I just got this feeling we were getting followed but it must have been my imagination. " Naruto replied and walked back over to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Neesan how long was I out for and who carried me because there is now way you can carry me for that amount of time so spill. " Naruto said.

"Okay. You were out for 2-3 hours. I asked Kakashi to hold you because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. Okay Naruto. " I answered

"Okay. I guess I owe an apology and thank you to Kakashi then. " Naruto said.

"Kakashi I am sorry to have troubled you when you carried me but thank you for it. " after Naruto said that to Kakashi he walked back over to me and almost collapsed again.

"Okay Naruto I have had enough of this. Why are you collapsing again and don't you dare try and lie to me because you know I will just keep pestering you for an answer. " I asked a bit angry.

"Neesan. Okay I almost collapsed again because Kurama hasn't finished healing me fully yet so I am a little low on chakara and I got a cut on my back front the fight earlier but no one saw it because my cola they weren't ripped and Kurama had already heals that one but it hurts a little after all. There are side effects from him healing my cuts. The effect is that I won't be able to fight for a day or 2 so don't worry. " Naruto replied. "Also why am I always getting questioned. " He slightly yelled that.

"I am sorry for questioning you but I do it because I am worried. You should of told about that side effect though. " I said.