When it was my turn, I knew what we wanted.
"Hi, yeah can I have a BLT with extra Bacon, and a half stack of ribs please?"

"Hehe Savvy now is that for you both, or just you?" My mom joked.
"Pssh! Just me! What I look like?"
We both started cracking up, and the waiter was on his way, probably confused but we didn't care. It was the best day we have ever had, just me and her. It would have been nicer if Nela was here, but she decided to stay. Sucks for her.

I got home around 7:50, set my things down and before calling for Penelope I realized I had to walk Stacie, our neighbor's dog.

"Nela," I called out. "Be back soon I gotta go walk Stacie."
I was out the door.

The walk was amazing, the Sun was setting and the flowers started to bloom in the late winter. I only have to stop for Stacie to use the little dog house twice, so it was a nice go.

"Thank you Savannah, here you go," Mrs. Colestone handed me 20 bucks. I thanked her and walked to my house.

This first thing I noticed was wrong was that there were pieces and bits of broken glass that littered the floor, everywhere.

Confused, I ran up to Penelope's room, trying to open it but I saw that it was locked.

"Teenage tantrum again? Mom's gonna be pissed," I joked, but all I heard were sniffles from her room.

I tried to open the door again. Locked.
"Nela? Nela open the door."
I tried harder to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Come on open it, this isn't funny. You broke your favorite glass bowl, it's an antique. Let me at least help you clean it up."

At this point, I was saying anything to get her to open the door. Then the sniffling stopped.
The room was silent.

"Nela? Penelope?"

Ten seconds later she was full fledged crying, screaming.
Never in my life would I be able to unhear the sounds of her pain.
"PENELOPE UNLOCK THE DOOR! LET ME IN PLEASE!" I started screaming and crying for help, fully sure it wasn't a joke or prank. Penelope wouldn't do that. But she would never...

"Please, please open the door!" I struggled to jiggle the doorknob and I ended up practically slamming myself against the door to open it.

The screaming from the other side stopped.
I heard the sound of a metal like thing fall to the ground and go clink. A razor.

"No. No please no." I silently murmured.

"I love you Savannah, I'll always love you baby sis," I can hear her voice, broken and watery and lifeless from the other side of the door. Frantically I began punching the door, screaming to get in.

"HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!"

Help, I'm screaming from the top of my lungs, but to no avail. No one comes, no one helps. Neither can I, so I slide down the door, tears streaming from off my face into the lines of wood underneath me, banging on a locked door that refuses to open, helplessly crying for someone to help pry this door open.

"I'm sorry sis."
I can hear her say from the other side.
"It's not you or anyone else, it's me."
Her voice paper thin but it feels as if she's speaking into a microphone next to my ear.

"My time is up, it's all over."

"Nela please, please no. Don't do this."

I attempt to scream again, but I've lost all my energy to scream again. I tried to get up to run away from there, find help anywhere, but my feet and body became immovable.

Thud.

Nothing stops me from crying as tears seem to come from everywhere. After thirty seconds of crying, the blood from the other side seeps through, into the pool of tears that came from me.

I continued to cry, banging on the door until my fist became bloody, and then some. I hadn't moved an inch of my body, just stayed there as my sister's blood began to stain my clothes.

"Help...someone please," I cried. No one came. Not mom, nor dad. Not my neighbors, no one was there.

I was all alone.

I couldn't even call 9-1-1 because my phone was downstairs.
But I had to. So with all that I had left in me, I dragged myself closer to my phone, tumbling down the hard cold stairs in doing so, as well as cutting myself when my arms and stomach met with the crushed glass on the floor.

"Hello, 9-11 what's your emergency?"

"Please. Help me, my sister, she- she's dead," I cried, bawling at the last part.

"Sweetie can you give me your location?"

I began to feel faint and dizzy.
"I live in a blue house, right by publixxxxx..." my voice slurred off and I dropped to the floor, the phone still on.

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" The lady continued to speak but I only heard murmurs.

Then it was pitch black.

***

A/n guys I gave myself chills by writing this chapter. I think this is the saddest thing I've ever written since my heartbroken poems from 6th grade. Honestly...I'm sad now.

Trying to bring it on to a more cheery topic (if I can), I've started to work on Arabella! I'm as far as two chapters but things are working out well for it! I'm also currently working on a side project that I'll published when I finish Pretty Girls and Arabella.

WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK OMG CHAPTER TWENTY THREE WILL BE THE BEST CHAPTER OF ANY BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

It's basically going to be epicer than Ten Part one and two combined! And I think it's only one chapter!!!!

Til we get rowdy,
~ohburdlee