I rushed back into mine and Niall's room trying to be quiet while I put some new clothes on. I had to put the puke covered pants and shoes into the washer right away and wash them by their selves. The smell was making me want to puke.

When I came back into the bathroom I saw Niall crouched down by Bambi, helping her wash her body. I was relieved to see him.

"Oh, I didn't mean to wake you." I said. He turned around and just gave me a small smile before shaking his head.

"You're fine, Harry. Why aren't you at work?" Niall asked.

"I was running late, Bambi puked on my shoes and pants so I called in and the boss gave me the day off." I explained.

"Daddy, my tummy hurts." Bambi whined. Niall turned back to her while wiping her hair out of her face.

"Can you get her a hair tie?" Niall asked me. I nodded and looked for one under the sink before handing it to Niall so he could put her hair back.

"Does she have a fever?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Honey do you feel hot or cold?" Niall asked Bambi.

"I'm cold."

"She probably has the shakes. We should get her some new clothes, I'll run to the store and get her some sprite." Niall said while standing up.

"Baby, you need to relax." I said as I placed my hands on his chest. Niall tensed under my touch and I had to hold back a smirk. Even after all these years I still had this affect on him with just a simple touch.

"Bambi is sick."

"I know, I know. But you're tired. Just go back to bed, I'll handle it."

"Harry,"

"Niall. She's my daughter." I smiled. Niall was such a great father. I loved him so much for it; he always put the kids first and they loved him.

"She's my daughter too, just because she doesn't come from my sperm doesn't mean she isn't my daughter, too." Niall glared. I sighed and shook my head, that's not what I meant at all.

"Niall, that's not what I meant. You know that."

"That is what you meant."

"Can we not do this in front of Bambi please? And that is not what I meant at all." Niall and I both sighed before Niall announced he was going to the store to get Bambi some sprite and crackers.

"How are you feeling, baby? Do you want to go lay down?" I asked my daughter.

"Daddy, I'm tired."

"Lets go get you some clothes and you can lay in mine and Daddy's bed okay?"

"Okay." She stood up and I helped her out of the tub, grabbing a towel and helping her dry off as well before I wrapped it around her and walked with her to the bedroom she shared with Oliver.

I got her dressed into her princess pajama pants but she refused to wear a shirt.

"You don't want Oliver to see you." I tried to persuade her.