She laughs walking over to me. "Aw you poor little baby." She teases as she tries to poke my face, but I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers together.

"But its all going to be worth it when I see your reaction." I mumble in her hair and she lets out a confused laugh.

"What are you talking about?"

I shake my head. "Nothing." I say dragging the word. 

"You scare me mister." She pokes my chest and I scoff.

"Since when? I would never scare or hurt you, your my little snowflake and you make my world sparkle."

She gasps at my words, dumbfounded as she shakes her head stepping back. "Ray," she warns as memories hit her like a stampede, "why does that sound so familiar?"

I let out a small smile as I reach in my pockets. "Bella do you remember when we were fifteen?" She nods her head. "Do you remember what I gave you for your birthday?" She freezes, dazed, total speechless as I pull out a certain necklace with a silver chain, a small snowflake swings on the chain. The snowflake is silver with seven small blue gems nicely planted in the center of the snowflake.

She lets out a small sob when her eyes met the necklace, causing me to quickly rush over to her as she collapses to the ground. "H-how did you find that? I haven't seen that since we were fifteen."

"When Brent threw this necklace in the lake I had my ways of finding it. I sent out a search team to find this snowflake at the bottom of the lake, it took them a whole year to find this necklace."

She inhales air wiping her eyes, astonished as she ask. "Why would you go through all that trouble?"

"It might just be a necklace to everyone else but to me and you it's much more than that. Brent never understood why this necklace was so important between us. He was so ignorant and empty-headed, because he didn't understand what we have and he never will."

"This is so much to take in Ray, it's overwhelming."

She let's out a shaky sigh as I stretch my arms around her neck, clipping the necklace around her neck and letting the snowflake hang.

"Bella I love you." I breathe out, staring into her blue eyes. "I love it when you get so happy because I let you win at video games. I love it when it's raining and I get to cover you with my umbrella and keep you warm. I love it when we go ice skating. I love it when you sing in your sleep because it entertains me."

Her frown suddenly turns into a small smile. "I love it when you laugh, it fills my ears with delight. I love it when you smile, I love it when I wake up in the morning and find my eyes being covered with a sticky note with those cute 'I love yous'. I love it when I wake up in the morning to the smell of bacon and watching you cook. I love it when you wake up and your hair is sticking out everywhere."

"Oh my gosh." Bella laughs.

"I love it when you get frustrated when you can't find something, because then it turns out to be hide n' seek. I love it when your not having a good day so it's my opportunity to make your day better. I love it when you're drawing and your eyes are filled with happiness and your so focus. I love it when you get scared when we watch scary movies, so I can scoot you closer to me and make you feel safe. "

She looks up at me, her blue eyes now filled with another set of tears. "Safe," I whisper to her," that's all I want Bella. I want to make you feel safe. I want you to be my player two on video games, I want to hear you sing in your sleep, I want to hear your laugh, I want to wake up and find sticky notes every where. I want to play hide n' seek when you can't find something. "

"I love everything about you and that's why I'm going to make this final." She looks at me. "Let me be your shining night in armor. Let me protect you, let me be the reason you wake up happy. Let me be your superhero Bella."

"I want you to be my superhero. . ." She blushes. 

I grin. "Okay then," I whisper as her eyes are gleaming with happiness, "Bella Nicole Woods would you make me the happiness man on Earth?" Her eyes widen as I pull out a small blue box from my pocket, resting my knee on the ground. I slowly open the box revealing a small silver ring with thirty tiny pure diamonds. "Will you marry me?" Her jaw drops to the ground, tears building in her eyes as she looks from me back to the ring. She lets out a small sob again as she nods her head rapidly.

"Y-yes." She breaths out and I chuckle pulling her into a hug. She relaxes in my hold and I suddenly found myself growing more protective of Bella than I usually am. I intertwine our fingers together and kiss her head.

We sat there like that for what seemed like hours until she slowly lifts her head from my chest. I look down at her to notice her face red and her bottom lip stuck out. "Wait," she whispers, "you let me win at the video games. . ."

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)

Did you like this chapter?