Chapter 8

*Holly's Pov*

Me and Harry were boarding a plane to America for my sisters wedding. I had asked him to come with me and he told me refused to let me go alone even if he wasn't invited. 

We take our seats in the best seats we could possibly get on the plane, compliments of my sister. I turned off my phone, instructions of the pilot and leaned back in my seat trying to get as comfortable as I could. 

I get motion sickness so easily so my plan was to sleep the whole way. Harry notices me worrying and takes my hand in his and draws circles of my hands with his thumb trying to soothe me. Surprisingly, it works and I drift off to sleep, not letting go of his hand. 

****

I wake up to someone whispering in my ear. "Holl, we're here." a familiar husky voice whispers.

I smile and sit up and look at him. I stretch out my arms and yawn. I stand up following Harry off the plane. "Harry, i'm so tired." I whine.

He chuckles and bends down, "Get on." he says referring to his back. I smile and jump on his back and wrap my arms around his neck. He carries me until we get to where we need to grab our luggage. I jump off and grab my noticable bright pink duffle. Harry grabs his bag and we walk out to find my sister. We swerve through crowds of people until I spot a familiar girl standing with a big old rock on her finger. 

I smile and run up to her and hug her, "I missed you so much Hayley." I tell her on the verge of tears.

*Harry's Pov*

I see Holly run up and hug a girl. I assumed it was her sister. I walk up to where they are hugging it out. I smile awkwardly and Holly turns around wiping tears out of her eyes and smiles at me saying, "Hayley, this is my boyfriend, Harry. Harry, this is my sister, Hayley."

I reach out and shake her hand and she smiles, "Nice to meet you Harry."

"Nice to meet you too, Hayley. I've heard great things." I say politely. 

***

We were then taken back to Hayley's house, where we would be staying. I now understood what Holly meant when she said her sister lived a pretty good life. Her house was huge. Me and Holly were staying in her guest room, which was weird to call a guest room because it looked like the master bedroom. 

Holly and Hayley had been sitting talking about wedding details for forever now and to be honest, I was really bored. I didn't really mind though. Watching Holly with her sister, I realized how happy she was when they were together. I would rather sit here being completely bored watching her be happy. 

Because I loved seeing her happy.