Harry,

I need to talk you, please let me know if you'll meet me.

-Draco

He gave it to a barn owl and sent the owl to Harry.

Harry was actually in the Great Hall this time. He was picking at his chicken when something dropped on it. It was a letter and the owl swooped down next to Harry. Harry gave it a scratch and a piece of bread.

"Harry, who is it from?" Hermione asked. He opened the letter and frowned.

"Malfoy, he wants to know if I'll meet him." He said sadly.

"Well you're not going to right?" Ron asked. After the whole incident in the hallway, Harry told Hermione and Ron everything.

"See Harry this is exactly why I was saying you need to talk about your problems." Hermione said. "I think you should see him."

"No." Harry said bluntly. "Do you have a piece of parchment?" He asked. Hermione pulled out a piece of parchment from her bag and handed it to him. He quickly scribbled away and rolled up the message. "Give this to Draco Malfoy." He said to the owl and he flew away.

In the dungeons Draco waited nervously for Harry's reply. Once he heard the pecking at his window he jumped and allowed the owl to come in. He took the message from the owl and gave it a treat before sending it on its way.

Malfoy,

Seeing you isn't a good idea. I don't know what you need to talk to me about but it can't be good if it's coming from you. So no, I'm not talking to you.

-Harry

Malfoy's face plummeted. His heart sank and tears threatened to leave his eyes. He stayed in bed all day and refused to go to any of his classes. He knew that this time he really screwed up and all he needed to do was talk to Harry and make things right.

Draco's P.O.V

Great double potions and I have Harry as my partner.

I skipped breakfast and reluctantly made my way to the classroom before taking my seat. Harry shuffled in not too long after me and hesitantly sat next to me. He scooted his seat far away. Snape walked in and announced will be taking notes from chapter 6 and 7. I groaned and pulled out my textbook. Harry didn't move but he did glance over to me, it looked like he was thinking.

"You alright Harry?" I whispered.

"I forgot my textbook." He muttered.

"You can share mine." I told him.

"Now you're going to be nice to me?"

"Harry I-"

"Drop it. Just stop talking, I'll share with you." He scooted his chair closer. For the rest of the first half he and I were dead silent. The next part of potions we needed to actually work together on questions on what we just learned. He seemed hesitant to speak to me but he did and we got through the questions pretty quickly. When we were finished I found myself speaking up.

"Will you please meet me in private? We need to talk." I asked. He just shook his head and wouldn't say anything. "Harry please." I begged.

"Just stop Malfoy, the damage is done. I understand that you don't love me and I was just a booty call." He said causing my heart to snap in half. "There's not anything else you could say to me." By this time class was over so Harry got up and left. I got out of my seat and trudged over to Blaise.