Ch 2 temari and......

The orb glowed to life and suddenly the screen lit up.

"Please don't show anything embarassing...." Temari thought to herself in worry.

Future Temari looked to be about 16. Her hair was down and she wore a black kimono. She was walking in a grassy field holding up a miniaturized version of her fan.

"Where is he....!?" Temari asked herself out loud as she walked, clearly pissed off about something. Then out of nowhere she trips on something and lands right on top of Shikamaru. When she hit the ground or rather Shikamaru there lips touched in a kiss.

Everyones eyes went wide. Temari and Shikamaru's faces went slightly red.

Shika coughed and fidgeted slightly in his seat completely flustered as he had never thought of the troublesome blonde kuinochi in that respect before. 

Temari looked at the screen in horror shifting her feet uncomfortably. It was embarrassing enough to trip on her own two feet but to not only fall on the lazy leaf ninja,but to kiss him!? Now that was going to haunt her forever. Not to mention the endless teasing from her brother that would no doubt follow.

"Oooh love in the meadow!!!" Kankuro called out laughing at his sisters now blushing face both on and off screen.

"Get it, Shikamaru!" Ino yelled fist pumping. Completely oblivious to her teammates reddened face.

Lily's eyes flicked to Sasuke recalling the time that they first kissed. Sasuke must have had the same idea because both their eyes locked and Lily gave him her usual shyly sweet smile.

Temari pulled away immediately while blushing slightly, however she didn't get off him yet.

This action had the younger Temari squint her eyes in confusion. What the hell was her future self doing!?

"What do you want troublesome woman? Couldn't you see I was watching the skies?" Shikamaru asked her a lazy drawl in his tone.

"Well some things never change." Choji commented munching on a bag of chips he found under his chair.

"Well, I think you have more important things to attend to then watching some silly clouds roll by." Temari responded a certain tone to her voice.

"Oh really? What could be more important than this?" Shika asked now wrapping his arms around Temari's waist. A lazy smirk on his face. Temari grinned down at him.

"Well the hokage has deemed you my escort and if you can recall you asked me if I wanted you to escort me to dinner tonight. Say around 7ish?" Temari asked him trailing her left hand along his chest.

"Troublesome woman are you implying that I forgot about our date?" Shikamaru asked clearly annoyed with what she was insinuating.

Temari shakily looked over to the lazy ninja in the green chair. She gulped and felt as if she was a deer caught caught in one of his shadow possessions.

"So we're together?l She asked once she regained her voice.

"It looks that way." He responded still totally unsure of the situation himself.