36 - A Little Perfect Idiot

AN - so all of the italics and stuff and has gone weird so I will come back and put them in tomorrow along with deleting repeated words that happened because of stupid predictive text, this was really hard to write because I'm not really good at like, intense writing but, hey ho! 

I really hope you like it! I can't dedicate again because I'm updating on my phone but I will tomorrow! Yay! 

If you do like this,then please vote/follow/comment! I cannot believe I am 4 votes from 1000, THAT IS CRAAAAZY! And the comments I have been getting are amazing, you guys mean the world :) 

Love you all, my sweetums!

"You slept with him!?" Niall exclaimed, way too loudly for the busy lunchtime rush that he and Harry were catering for.

"Niall!" Harry exclaimed, slapping Niall's shoulder before scanning the bustling restaurant to check if anyone was staring and once he was happy that no-one was, he turned back to face a cackling Niall, "No we didn't sleep together, we just slept together.

Niall's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I mean that we slept in the same bed, but nothing happened." Harry paused, "Well until he snuggled me in his sleep..."

Niall winked, "Should've made your move."

Harry burst out laughing, "Niall that would be like, non-consensual! He was sleeping!"

Niall crinkled his nose, "S'pose. So did anything actually happen?"

Harry grinned, "Well actually, I'm due to be going round his house today at 8." Harry licked his lips, "Alone."

"Ooh." Niall teased in a high pitched tone, he winked cheekily, "Aloooone."

Harry scoffed and cuffed Niall gently round the head, before disappearing into the back room to check his phone. He was sure Louis wouldn't text to cancel, but he wanted to see just in case.

As he was fumbling in his coat pocked, he heard the door swing open and close with a dull thud, he didn't bother turning around.

"H-Harry?" A surprised voice asked from behind, Harry swore he stopped breathing as he recognized the voice instantly.

"Zayn, fancy seeing you here..." Harry said blankly as he stood up and turned around to face Zayn, who was standing rooted to the spot by the door.

"Harry mate, how are you?" Zayn asked, walked forward and pulling Harry into a hug.

Harry swallowed thickly and accepted the hug, pulling away he said, "Out of jail, obviously. You too, I see?"

"Parole." Zayn said simply.

Harry nodded.

"How's your man? Um... Louis, isn't it?" Zayn asked after a pause to recall the name.

"Yeah, s'Louis. But uh, well he's not 'my man' anymore." Harry replied, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh." Zayn said, "Oh, sorry 'bout that."

"Yeah, me too." Harry said quietly.

"Well," Zayn begun after an awkward silence, "Maybe we can meet up one day after work, and get a coffee or something?"

Harry frowned.

"Just a coffee, nothing illegal." Zayn laughed.

Harry worried his lip anxiously, "Ah, yeah ok. Got nothing to lose anymore, have I?"