10 - Don't talk, just kiss me ok?

A/N- lalalalalalalalalalalala in a good mood, in good mood! You can probably tell... so apparently it's supposed to snow tomorrow.... I'm going to freeze and die...

Hope you guys like the chapter, vote/fan/comment if you like it!

Ps. Listen to the song in the sidebar, because even though it's Taylor-the hillbilly-Swift, it's a really good song and it fits perfectly!

Love y'all (said in the spirit of Taylor-the hillbilly-Swift) and I hope y'all eat too much chocolate spread because that's what life is for.

Louis sped down the road in the pouring rain, wind-screen wipers sliding across the screen on the highest speed to try and keep the window clear. He was glad that there were no speed cameras around because he was way beyond the speed limit, but he couldn't care less because he had to get to Harry.

His breath hitched when he saw the text from Liam, 'The police are coming to get Harry tonight. I'm sorry but I had to. I hope you forgive me...' , and clicked on Harry's contact on his phone, hitting loudspeaker and throwing it into the front passenger seat, hoping that Harry would pick up.

To his relief he heard Harry pick up, and a tear-spiked voice whisper hopefully down the phone, "Louis?"

"Harry! Yes Harry it's me. Harry I need to talk to you." Louis exclaimed, tripping over his words due to the speed of which he said them.

"Lou what's wrong?" Harry asked, worry lacing his words.

"Harry everything's gone wrong..."

"What's gone wrong Lou, what's gone wrong?" Harry maintained.

Louis started to cry, which was the worst possible thing to add to the rain, Louis could barely see the road ahead.

Suddenly Louis swore violently, he saw a traffic-jam up ahead, the road obviously filled with drivers too sensible to walk in this weather.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed, hearing Louis swear, "Louis what happened?"

"Traffic..." Louis frowned.

Louis made a spilt decision, pulling the car up on the side of the road, turning the engine off and jumping out of the car. He put his phone to his ear as he locked the car and began to run down the road, his fringe instantly stuck to his forehead with the rain, "Harry I'm coming, please tell me you're home..."

"I'm home Louis, I was hoping you would call..." Harry confessed.

Louis would have smiled at how innocent Harry sounded at that moment, but it wasn't the right time, he needed to get to Harry.

"Yeah," Louis panted in the phone as he turned onto their road, hoodie stuck to his body like a morph-suit, cursing under his breath at the fact that they lived at the opposite end of the road.

"Are you running?" Harry asked.

"Mmhm, meet me." Louis replied, before hanging up the call and shoving his phone into his soaking pocked, afraid that his phone might send him shocks with the amount of water it must have absorbed in the pouring rain that had not let up at all.

As Louis was nearing the house, squinting through the rain, he saw Harry rushing down the drive and onto the pavement, looking up and down the road searching frantically for Louis until his green eyes fell upon Louis' soaking figure running towards him.

Harry started up the road to meet Louis, "Louis, I'm so sorr-"

Louis cut him off by grabbing his face and pulling him close, colliding his lips roughly with Harry's as his eyes closed against the rain. He would have mentally ticked off 'kissing in the rain' off of his bucket list if he wasn't so distracted with trying to imprint the feeling of Harry's lips against his own, into his mind forever.