19 - You're disgusting

AN - omg 5000 reads and 180 votes!!!! WHAT!?!?!?! So you guys literally make me want to cry because I am so so happy! Thank you so much for all of this, like, I started this story in December and it's already got that many, like, WOW! 

I am so relieved I managed to get this up tonight, as I still want to update again before Monday (Like promised) but I am out all day tomorrow because I am... wait for it... GOING TO SEE MOTHERFUCKING ONE DIRECTION IN THE 02 TOMORROW!!!!! AHHHHHH! 

I die.... 

Now I think it's safe to say I am a little emotionally unstable right now... 

As always I hope you like this, I think it's really short compared to usual but it is half past midnight and I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow so forgive me... 

vote/comment /fan if you like, I literally am just so grateful for every bit of support you guys give me and I'd love to talk to some of you!  

love you all my sweetums!  

TRIGGER WARNING - ABUSE

"Harry. Harry please talk to me." Josh said, kneeling on the floor by Harry's bed, Harry lying flat on his face, head buried in the sheets, "Harry you have to say something. Ha-"

"No." Harry mumbled; face still hidden in the sheets.

Josh sighed and ran a tired hand through his hair. Halfway through his visiting slot, he saw Harry rush out of the room without an explanation. Josh had been so excited to see Jenny and Toby that day; some days it just hit him more than others, that he was missing some of the best times of Toby's life; but when he saw the pain on Harry's face, he knew he had to go and see what was wrong.

"Please Harry, I just want to help." Josh persuaded.

Harry groaned, flipping over so that he was lying on his back, staring at the ceiling, "Turns out Louis did come to visit today." Harry said.

"That's good!" Josh smiled, "Isn't it?" He added when he noticed Harry wasn't smiling.

"Well it would have been good if he hadn't come to break up with me." Harry snapped in return, face crumpling.

"Oh..." Josh murmured, "I'm sorry, man."

"Yeah, me too." Harry sniffled.

~-~

"Are you gonna want to go out to the courts?" Josh asked a few hours later, when a warden came to unlock their cell so that they could head outside for their hour on the basketball courts with the rest of their wing.

Harry whined in objection.

"C'mon Haz, it might do you some good. Fresh air and all, yeah?" Josh continued, lightly kicking the leg of Harry's bed to rouse him slightly.

"No." Harry grumbled.

Josh sniffed, "You can't hide away in here forever; it will just make you go stir-crazy."

"It's not forever, just for today. Or this week. Maybe two." Harry mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Right, if you agree to go out to the courts with me, I'll buy you a packet of Polos, deal?"

~-~

Harry grumbled the entire walk out of the cells and the entire way to the basketball courts. Josh kept on about how it would do him good to play something to take his mind off of Louis, and Harry maintained that it would be better to hide away from everything for a good week or two.