Runaways ~One Direction Fan Fiction~

Flashback:

"No! Auntie! Please don't!!!" Maddie cried. Linda slapped Maddie across the cheek. Maddie cringed in pain.

"That was for talking!" Linda growled. She slapped her again. "That was for cringing." She slapped her again. "That was for being you." Then she slapped her, yet again. "And that was because I felt like it." She yelled. 

"Your turn, precious!" She sneered, approaching Paige.

She beat her repeatedly. James approached. 

"Now my turn to have some fun." He said yanking the girls by their collars and pulling them into his bedroom, where he done unspeakable things. An hour later, the girls exited the bedroom, emotionally and physically scarred. New cuts, scars, and bruises from the day. 

"Now scat, brats! Go to your room! Dinner will be up shortly! NOT!" Linda laughed. 

The girls were locked in their room. They went into their closet, where they had secret meetings so that nobody would here them. 

"Maddie, we're leaving tonight." Paige whispered. Maddie opened her mouth as if to say something, and then closed it. All she did was nod, and go to pack her stuff. Well, all the stuff she owned, which wasn't much. Paige also packed her stuff. She grabbed an old wrist watch and a few dollars she stole. They opened the window, and jumped out of it, running as ast as they could, to somewhere. Anywhere. Just not there. 

End of Flashback