Levi's Dirty Little Secret (September 18, 2005)

Eren's diary entry~

I blushed as I scanned Levi's naked form from head to toe. He lay on his back with my head resting on his extended arm. I intently ran my fingers over his smooth chest, occasionally circling his pert nipples with my middle finger. My hand traveled lower to stroke his muscled abdomen. I bit my lower lip, hesitating a little as I dipped my index finger into his sensitive navel, earning a moan from the sleeping raven.

"Mmh..."

I looked up to see my boyfriend's pretty face. He was still asleep so I decided to have a little fun.

I smirked as I resumed massaging his navel, leaning down and planting a gentle kiss on his neck, over his falcon tattoo.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I heard Levi growl in a sleepy voice. Oh god, his morning voice was sex.

I raised my head slowly to look at my furious boyfriend, his eyed lidded with sleep and eyebrows furrowed.

"Good morning, love!", I chirped, grinning as I leaned down and softly pecked his lips.

"Morning...", Levi mumbled while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes

I groaned in protest as he rolled away from me and sat up on the bed, lifting his arm over his head to stretch his muscles. "I'm gonna take a shower.", he muttered. "I'm fucking filthy."

"Levi, please get back into bed...", I whined, stroking the bed with my hand. "We could go for another round if you like...", I suggested sweetly.

At that, Levi raised his hand and landed a hard smack against my naked ass , earning a soft groan from me as I buried my face into his plush pillow underneath. "You naughty brat...", he said with a smirk.

"I'm not in the mood...", he added as he got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I gave a frustrated moan as I heard the shower start but a smile slowly spread across my lips as I thought about making Levi's favorite breakfast, bacon and eggs.

I was about to head towards the kitchen to begin making breakfast when I heard my phone ringing. Looking around, I tried to locate where the sound was coming from.

'Where the fuck did I keep my phone last night?', I thought to myself.

Ah! There it was!

I opened the drawer of Levi's night stand and took out my ringing phone. Levi must have kept it in there to keep his night stand "clean and free from filth".

I saw Armin's name glowing on the screen. Pressing ANSWER, I brought the phone to my ear and greeted,"Hey, Armin!"

"Hi, Eren!", chirped the blonde on the other end. "I hope you remember that today's Annie's birthday."

"I..."

"It's alright if you don't.", he said as if reading my thoughts. "I just wanted to ask you if you're coming to her birthday party."

Annie and Armin had Instantly hit off at the party we attended a few months ago and were now an item just like Levi and I. I found it sweet that Armin was calling people up to ask them if they were attending his girlfriend's party. It was kind of annoying though, but still adorable.

I wanted to attend her Annie's party, an event where all my friend would be. But I also wanted to stay with Levi, making sweet love to him all day. I blushed as I thought about Levi fucking me into his mattress, or his kitchen counter, or his study table as he poured soft filth into my ear...

Well, I was in a fix now, wasn't I?

Armin's voice brought me back to reality,"So, are you coming or not?"