No regard for the cost

Start from the beginning

She smiles, giggling. Than, Thalia calls her and they talk for a bit and then say their goodbyes and so on. Haley also calls her and tells her they are coming to London in a week or so. Thankfully, her and Dylan will be studying just across from Oxford. Phoebe's full of beans about that.

"I'm so lucky! We're having a house together, you'll be able to spend time with the lads now, Haley and Dylan will be in London as well and Isaac and Sky will be our freaking neighbors! How is this even possible?!" She says for what seems like the thousandth time. She is very very hyper over everything. Sky and Isaac are coming next week. Sky's moving in with Isaac, officially. After so many holidays and nights on Skype spent together, it was about time they'd manage to get together.

"I'm sorry for boring you, but I am grateful." She says, smiling.

"You are never boring me. I now understand how much you care about the people in your life." I say, returning the smile.

We wait for the doorbell to ring as we start talking about so many memories this town has sheltered for the two of us.

"Do you remember that day when we went at Thalia's and I asked her why she named the café 'Fifi's Lovely Apron'?" I ask her.

She nods, full of sorrow. "Yeah.. She said her husband used to call her Fifi because the first movie they saw together was about this lady who was into cooking named Fifi..."

And when you think that so many other people in the world share so many inside jokes and little moments with their soulmates, it shall make anyone happy. This is life.

"Do you remember when we went to talk to that guy from Portobello who came especially for me from New York?" She giggles, remembering my reaction when I saw the man. "Al, you said you think he looks like a floating tomato who totally has no business with an American publishing house!" She bursts out laughing, almost falling off her box.

"And the freakin' fatty just looked at me perplexed for the rest of the evening! I wasn't lying, was I?!"

"True, but really, you could have at least whispered in my ear, there was no need to say it out loud." She continues, trying to scold me. She fails, letting another fit of laughter explode.

"Look who's talking, you started laughing right away as well! You were trying to stop laughing and apologize to the man but he eventually just admitted he had 'appearance issues'. Appearance issues, really? Your fat face looked like a freakin' tomato, your entire body looked like a tomato, sir!" I act, laughing along with her.

"Gosh, you can be such a dork sometimes!" She says, managing to calm down her giggling.

"But I am your dork so that doesn't matter, does it?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. She pouts and silence overwhelms. 2 minutes later, happy voices could be heard in the block's hallway and in a matter of seconds, the doorbell rang.

"MATT! NICK! COOKIE! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!" Phoebe says, pulling them into a group hug. I bet she missed them. We spent our last summer holiday in London, at my flat. Every single day, the lads would come over to play video games and watch soccer or for little 'living room gigs', as Phoebe calls them. She got very attached to all of them, including Miles. I went one day to Sheffield to see my mom and the guys decided to take Phoebe to the biggest library in London, to the great London Eye and many other attractions she had last seen when she was around 14. They kind of had a day out and they even met Miles in a café and he joined them. Every time I'd call her, she'd pick up happily and would reassure me that she's doing great and that she's having a wonderful time with the lads. I was glad. I know how hard it was for her to open up. I still discover many parts of her, even though we've been together for... What, almost 4 years now.