You look cute together

"Isaac, god damn it, where are you?!" I ask, relieved that he finally picked up.

"Umm, umm... I'm at the hotel."

"What?! We've been looking for you and you're at the fucking hotel? Next time at least text if you go somewhere else." I scold angrily. Strange noises were coming from the background, like moans and laughter. I think I might have interrupted something...

"Isaac... Don't lie to me. You're not in our room, are you?"

"No, I'm not. Look, I gotta go. Call me when you get here, I'll give you the key."

"You are absolutely engrossing me. Bye."

"What's he doin'?" Alex asks, lighting another cigarette.

"I am pretty sure he's banging someone."

"Oh-kaaaay... Not the answer I expected..."

"Yeah, same."

"We shall go to the hotel, shouldn't we?"

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Are you ok? You look dizzy."

"No, no, just a bit tired. Let's get a cab."

Alex flags down a cab and opens the door for me. Always sweet, isn't he? Well, I don't think I could have opened it myself anyway.. I kept the bouquet with me all the way. We arrive at the hotel and see Jake in the lobby.

"Finally, Phillis! Sign here for coming. Where the hell is Martin? I haven't seen him."

"Oh, he arrived a lot earlier, sir." Alex says, holding the bouquet for me as I sign.

"How do you know, Mr. Turner? Oh, I remember... You're his friend. Anyway, Skyler Tachley's missing too."

"I am pretty sure she arrived earlier, too." I say, looking at Alex for a second.

"When you see them, tell them to come to my room to sign the paper. God damn it.." Says Jake, leaving.

Alex and I giggle and head to the elevator. I dial Isaac's number.

"...wait a sec, babe.. What do you want, Phoebs?"

"The key, dumb ass."

"I am a bit busy now." Moans and laughter could be heard again. I am almost going to throw up.

"When you finish banging Skyler, please call me."

"Geez." He hangs up.

"Well, he's busy." Alex says, shrugging.

"Bastard." I mumble.

"Let's go for a walk, what do you think?" Alex asks, pressing the button to the last floor.

"Yes, it would be wonderful."

We leave the bouquet in his room(unlike Isaac and I, he has a key of his own, like every other Monkey does.) and than takes me in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I say, laughing.

"I am carrying you outside."

"Why?"

"Because you're mine."

And so we found ourselves in front of the hotel, walking down the lane. Some people were turning their heads when we passed by, probably recognizing Alex. Fortunately, nobody asked for autographs or pictures.

"It's very relieving, ya know. Walking down the street, not being assaulted. In London it's crazy."

"Oh my God, a vintage bookshop! Can we please enter? Pleeeease!" I say, pulling him by the hand.