Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?

Start from the beginning

Ares: Where is she?

Aphrodite: What does she look like?

Hera: How did you find her?

Zeus: ‘SILENCE!’ the room instantly went silent and I sat down on the floor. How did my father find the angel? Is that even possible?

Zeus: Hades had her in his grasp but has lost her. She is with his son Nico di Angelo. As of what she looks like, I am having Hermes look of her human files. My spy that I have down in the Underworld told me and yes I trust him. As of the girl’s name it is Leah Ashwood.’ That snapped me out of my thoughts. Leah? As in the girl who wouldn’t tell me her name? She’s the angel!?

Ares: What are we going to do to get her?’

Zeus: ‘We will each send a son or daughter to go on a mission and capture the angel. Once we have the angel we can either kill her or lock her up.’ I knew better than that though. My father wasn’t going to lock her up, he is going to rape her and make her breed the most powerful children in the world. Now that I know the girl there is no way in hell I’m going to let that happens. She’s freaking my age! How sick is that! On top of that he probably won’t care either.

The door busted open and Hermes came in holding papers.

Hermes: Leah Ashwood. Sixteen years old, here’s the picture you asked of her.

Artemis: I refuse to hunt her down.

Zeus: WHY!

Artemis: She is a maiden and I will not hand her over to the likes of you father. She has done nothing wrong and knowing you, you will probably rape her to breed a new race.

Zeus: Don’t you dare speak to me like that!

Artemis: Very well, I shall take my leave but is there anyone else that agrees with me?

Apollo: I agree with her father, not because she’s my twin but because she has not threatened us and Artemis does make a good point.

Ares: We need to take her before she has a chance to overthrow us! Father I am with you all the way! In fact I will personally bring this demon we call angel to you.

Artemis: Very well.