Aoki and Yuki were continuing with their dance talk. "How about Yukari and IO? They look pretty good together. IA and Yukari have a lot in common. So maybe Yukari and IO might too!" Yuki said. "Yeah and how about Ms. Yowane and Mr. Honne for teacher's choice? They're both single. Plus I heard they go on dates outside of school," Aoki said and Yuki nodded in agreement. Maybe I should join into their "Dance Talk" because now I hated to be left out. "What about..... Sweet Ann and Big Al?" I asked and Yuki's eyes lit up like Christmas Lights. "Those two are. So. CUTE!!" Yuki said and Aoki nodded. "Not a bad choice, Rin. But I got even better. AKAITO AND NERU!" Aoki said and I chuckled. "They're like Foxy and Chica from FNAF," Yuki complained. "Wait, you play it?!" Aoki asked and Yuki nodded. "Oliver let's me on his computer," Yuki said and I nodded. "That's why I voted for you two. Piko would never share his computer with Aoki," I said and chuckled. "H-Hey! He does sometimes! Just...rarely," Aoki said. "Why? What do you do on his computer?" I asked Aoki. "Online Shopping," Aoki said and Yuki bursted into laughter. "That's why!" Yuki said. "What? My computer BROKE!" Aoki said and crossed her arms pouting.

"Can I use the ladies room for a sec?" I asked and Yuki and Aoki nodded. "Go for it. But don't take too long. It's almost 7," Yuki said and I nodded and walked. It was already 7? I guess time goes fast. I walked inside the bathroom and did my business end went out. But I heard some stuff go on.

"YOUR STUPID LEN!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!"

It was going on in the boy's bathroom. But it didn't sound like someone was insulting Len. It sounded like he was saying it himself. "Len?" I asked and walked by the door. He didn't hear me from how quiet I was. I didn't want to seem gross by talking to a boy in the bathroom. The same voice screamed and ranted.

"THIS CAN'T BE!! I LOVE HER!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!"

I couldn't ignore the sound. It was Len. I didn't know what happened to him. And I thought he was at Kaya's house. I knocked on the door loudly. "Len? Len what's wrong?!" I asked him and finally he quieted down. Just to only scream more.

"GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY YOUR THE CAUSE OF THIS, RIN!! JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! JUST LEAVE!!!!!"

That can't be Len. I know there's something wrong with him. But I couldn't know the exact reason. Maybe I should just leave him alone for a bit. But why am I crying? "Rin? Is that you?" A girl's voice asked. It was Yuki. She ran up to me with Aoki by her side. "Rin why are you crying?" Yuki asked and put a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and forced a smile. But tears fell out of my eyes. "Nothing. It's fine. Family issues. We should get to the arcade now," I said but the two weren't convinced. "Was it Len?" Aoki said whispering. I nodded. He was so nice. I don't know what happened there. "Rin, you can tell us. We're your friends," Yuki said and I nodded. "We should get to the arcade first. Oliver and Piko must be anxious," I said and they both laughed a little. I lied. I just wanted to get away from the door of the men's bathroom. Yuki and Aoki nodded and we walked far away from the place. Where I could still hear screams.

"YOUR STUPID LEN!! YOU JUST PUSHED HER AWAY!! AND YOU SAID YOU LOVED HER, YOUR A TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN HEART!! RIN!! RIN WAIT!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!"

I didn't want to go back this time. The fresh start was useless. He hurt me once. But I'm not letting second happen. "Rin? Do you want to tell us now?" Aoki asked. I nodded and started to say every detail I remembered. After I finished, they were shocked. "He hurt you before? Rin that's awful! And here he is, hurting you again. I thought he was the one for you. But I guess I was wrong," Aoki said and Yuki nodded in agreement. "I don't think he deserves someone as great as you. You know what? Let him sulk in a  bathroom. It'll only make you weaker if you stick with him," Yuki said and we arrived at the arcade.

"Where were you three? It's 7:30!!" Oliver said yelling. "Relax Bruh," Yuki said and Aoki and I laughed. It made me feel better hanging out with them. Happy people. "Woah what happened to Rin?" Piko asked and I was about to answer when Aoki answered for me. "Isn't it enough that your friend already hurt Rin twice?!" Aoki said and Piko's eyes widened. "He hurt her again? What is up with that dude I swear he's messed up in the brain," Piko said and Oliver looked confused. "How did he hurt you?" Oliver asked me. Then Yuki explained everything. "Hey. Maybe the dude had a reason," Piko said and Aoki raised up her fist. "Woah woah woah. What I meant was, aren't you overreacting a bit? Maybe he's just hurt. I heard that his Auntie had a drinking problem and had bleep with a stranger then divorced with her husband," Piko said and all of a sudden I had a flashback.

I remembered when my mom showed me those texts. The one that proved my dad was cheating. I understood now. Kaya and Rikuto were going to marry. Which means Len and I were going to be related. Then when Len said, "I love her!!" In the bathroom, he was referring to me. Maybe he was trying to avoid me, so that he wouldn't have a love feeling with his future half-sister. He, loved me? I clenched my fists. Forcing back my tears of regret.

"Rin? Hello? Earth to Rin?" Oliver said waving his hand in the air. "Stop that!' Yuki yelled and him and I shook my head reverting back to reality again. "Rin, what is it?" Aoki asked and I couldn't force back my tears anymore. I bursted in sobs and cries. I didn't know why. But I felt the same way with Len. He was kind and everything. "He's my brother," I said slowly. Almost everyone gasped. Except for Piko. "I want to go home," I said and my voice cracked and tears fell out again. I couldn't handle it. The pain. It was too hard to choke back all the pain I felt. I want Rinto to tell me a silly joke and try to make me laugh. I want my mom to comfort me through the pain. I want my dad...to be the loving dad he used to be. Not the one cheating. Everything was wrong. All of this is wrong. I couldn't deal with the pain. The pain worst than last time.

Yes yes, I know almost ever Rin X Len has the same plot twist. I'm SORREH. I just realized it when I put Kaya as Len's aunt was my only original plot twist I had in mind. Then I figured out something. JEEZ I do NOT know what's wrong with me!!!! Well, see ya next chapta.