Chapter 11 (Bellamy's POV)

I just got home it was almost 6:00 and I figured that Clarke would be happy that I'm home early. I start to hear footsteps behind me so I turn around and Clarke jumps on me, hugging me tightly. At first I was caught off guard and I just stood there but once I realized what was happening, I hugged her back even tighter. We hugged for a while and then she pulled back from the hug.

"Clarke are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine I just- I just missed you. A lot." She said out of breath

"You sure, your eyes look red, Clarke, I'll always be here for you, you can tell me anything, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know. So um, how was your day?"

"Good, I um I think I found what I was looking for, I just need to go pick it up then."

"Oh good. That's um, that's good. Do you wanna go inside" she said still breathing heavily.

"Yeah, let's go inside." I wrap my arm around Clarke's shoulders and we walk up to my apartment. "What do you want for dinner princess?" I said grinning

"I don't know. I'm in the mood for Italian, but I don't know. What do you think?"

"I was thinking Chinese, but we can get Italian, there's a place right up the street from us, it wouldn't take long for us to get there."

"Okay, then what do you wanna do after that."

"Well, I was planning on picking up the gift I got for a friend of mine, and then we can come back here if you want."

"Okay. So are we picking up the gift together then?"

"Yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna go get ready and then we can go eat."

"Okay, but don't take too long, I'm getting hungry!" She teases

I get a shower and then I get dressed, I walk back out. "Ready?"

"Yeah, let's go!"

We get in the car and we drive about five minutes to get up to the Italian place. We went in the restaurant and ordered our food, it took about 30 minutes to be cooked but when we got it, I was delicious.

"Oh my gosh this is so good!" Clarke exclaimed

"Yeah, I've been here a couple times before and when you said you wanted Italian food I knew you'd like it here."

"So, what's the gift?"

"Well, I can't tell you that but, I can give you hints of who it's for."

"Oh cool so like, a guessing game. I'm awesome at these."

"Ok so. They are, funny, smart, and nice..."

"Okay, wait. I know them right?"

"No Clarke, I'm gonna give you hints to someone that you don't know." I said sarcastically and she just gave me that look. "Okay, and we're really close and their favorite color is green."

She thought for a while "I don't know, are you sure I've meet them?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh, I don't know how you haven't figured it out yet."

"K fine give me one more hint."

"Ok, um, this might help and also might not, but if I had to choose something about their personality to remember them by it'd be their laugh and enjoyment of life."

She thought for a minute "Oh! It's me!!" She practically yelled, as she pointed to herself

"Yes! Finally about time!" I laughed

"Oh awesome, but you really didn't have to get me anything."

"Yeah, well I think it's something that'll be important to you and I hope you like it. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'd have to get this for you eventually." I smiled we finished up eating and Clarke kept trying to guess what it was the entire time, for about 40 minutes I listened to her go on and on about what she thought it was. It was about 8:10 by the time we left the restaurant. About half way there Clarke starts to fall asleep, we finally get there "Clarke, we're here wake up." After about five minutes she opens her eyes and gasps

"Bellamy I- I'm-"

"Speechless?" She nods "I know, I thought you might like it." I said as I kissed her forehead.