Chapter 31

Bellamy's POV-
I was dressed and waiting for Clarke to walk down the isle. I looked around me as I was waiting for her. I saw all my friends and family as well as hers. I was waiting for almost 20-25 minutes and I got worried. Wondering where she was. And then I saw her, she was followed by a little girl named Charlotte who was apparently Clarke's little sister. She was the perfect little flower girl, she was adorable and as beautiful as her older sister. I looked at Clarke her dress, her makeup, hair, she didn't need any of it done, she could have come out the way she was earlier and she would have looked just as gorgeous. She was breath taking, and if you would've told me I was going to fall for a girl three doors down, and the get married to her, I would've called you crazy, but not anymore. She finally got up to me and had a huge smile on her face and so did I, because I was standing in front of the woman I'd love forever. And to think it's been a year. The priest finally asked me to state my vows and I knew exactly what I was about to say.

"I Bellamy today take you, the way you are. The woman I fell in love with a year ago and no matter what I did I couldn't get you off my mind. I remember every moment I spend with you, and I can't believe that today you're going to give me the wonderful honor to call you my wife. My queen. I promise I'll be there, always, to make you smile and laugh, to comfort and protect you, because I love you more then anything in this world. You're the light in my life. And whatever lies in your path, wether it's good or bad, I'll make sure we'll face it together, hand in hand, it'll be our path because there's nothing that'd make me happier then to spend the rest of my life with you, waking up next you everyday." I smiled and her eyes let out a tear of joy and happiness as it ran down her face going around her smile that went from ear to ear.

Then he asked Clarke to do the same, she took a deep breath, wiping away the tear that comfortably rested on her cheek. "Ok, I Clarke love you the way you are. Since the moment you dared the wall to fight you while you were helping me move in, I loved you Bellamy Blake." That got some laughs "and I promise to love you and be faithful to you in the years of our live together, because you are the only man in my life, that I can see 'forever' with, no matter how long that might be, because you are the one and only. I promise to learn how to change the oil in the car and how to watch football without questioning everything that's going on every minute of the game, and I also promise to share the covers on the bed..." She went on and  I was trying quite hard to keep from laughing, or saying something in response. "I couldn't imagine my life without you because you make the chaos in my life seem ok, like nothing is wrong." she paused

"Well, what's wrong with a little chaos?" I questioned grinning and that as well got some laughs. She rolled her eyes jokingly and continued

"And promise to tackle anything that makes its way onto our path together, because I love you, and never in a million years did I ever think that I would be here in front of the boy I met in the grocery store when I was 7."

Then we turned back to the priest "Do you Clarke, take Bellamy as your husband for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Bellamy, take Clarke as your wife for as long as you both shall live."

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

The kiss was passionate and beautiful. We pulled away and went back in connecting each others lips again and again, until we walked back down the isle hand in hand.
:::::::::::
Woah, I just made Clarke and Charlotte siblings...😳 what do you think of that?? Anyway, this might be the last chapter of the day or I might write one after luch, but anyway, bye! Ilyssm!😘😘