Chapter 4 (Bellamy's POV)

I grab Clarke's hand and we walked into the dining hall where everyone has just begun grabbing their food and eating. I look for my sister and I see her walking towards me and Clarke with her date.

"Hey guys! This is Lincoln, my date." She was super excited to introduce him to us.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you." Lincoln extends his hand and I shake it. "Octavia has told me a lot about you."

I smile at them both "Well, this is Clarke."

Octavia looks at Clarke, almost in pity "Hey, um, I'm Octavia. Bellamy's sister, I hope, that uh, this isn't the last time we get to meet."

I wanted to kill her, it was bad enough that my mom said something about it, but now my sister, the one who would always stand up for me when I needed her to, always take my side in arguments I had with our mother growing up, says something like that in front of Clarke. I grab Octavia and turn to Lincoln and Clarke "excuse us for a moment." I smile, I see Lincoln and Clarke start talking as I pull Octavia into the next room "what the hell was that?"

"What are you talking about? You're the one who always uses some poor innocent girl as a date to all of mom's parties, and don't tell me she's different, because how many other ones have you said that about, but a week later you're not even with them anymore. What a fucking joke."

"I didn't 'plan' her out okay? I wouldn't of had come with her today if, you didn't bring Lincoln! So how the hell was I suppose to have slept with her last night to get her to be my date today I wasn't even planning on having one?"

"So you're telling me you didn't sleep with her last night."

"I did, but that's not the point I wasn't gonna bring her until you called me, and if I knew you and mom were going to be like this I still wouldn't have brought her!"

"Yeah, okay I'm sure she really is different, I'm sure that's why you told me and mom all about her, I'm sure that's why you were so quick to hang up on me this morning. You disgust me, you know that?" Octavia yanks herself from my grip and starts walking away.

I see Clarke in the other room and grab her hand "hey I'm sorry about that."

"No, it's okay. I know that you meant what you said to me on the balcony today, and I kinda forgot that this happened but, uh..."

"But what?" I was kinda nervous, I didn't know what she was gonna say.

"When I said I saw your friend, Murphy, last night...I kinda sorta didn't  mention that he told me that you talked about me." She paused and looked at me and then back at the food she was putting on her plate "I wasn't really suppose to tell you though..."

"I swear to god I'm going to kill him...sorry" I was so embarrassed, I could feel my cheeks turn red and I just wanted to hide my face in my hands.

"Sorry, for what? I think it's adorable, that's the only reason I came over last night. So maybe, you might wanna lay off on the execution" we laugh and we look at each other as we take our seats.

"So you don't think I'm a creep?"

"What? No. I would have totally gone on and on about you, but I have no life, and no friends so, yeah."

"Mm hmm, I'm sure. How does a beautiful, kind, breath taking, girl like you have no friends?"

"Well my friends are back in Phoenix, and they all hate me now cause I left..."

"Well then they didn't deserve to be friends with you." I say and we both smile at each other, she looked back down to start eating, but I kept looking at her, I couldn't believe that she was mine, that I didn't have to share her with anyone. "Hey Clarke?"

"Yeah?"

"How about, we leave here, go get pizza and cookies, and go to my place? What would you say to that?"

"And leave your mom's gathering? Come on, you know she just adores me. I'm sure she wouldn't want me to leave." She said sarcastically

"Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking? We defiantly can not leave."

"No, come on Bellamy. I was kidding, lets go! It'll be fun!"

"Nope to late, you've made you decision."

"Fine then I'll do it myself." She said firmly as she got up and pushed her chair in.

I get up and start walking next to her "yeah and, um if I'm not giving you a ride, how will you do that?" I asked teasingly

"I'll get a ride from someone else, and you'll unfortunately have to share me." She looked me smirking "unless, that is if you're willing to give me a ride and do that with me."

"Whatever" I grab her hand and we run the rest of the way to my car, we both get in and I start driving I look over at her in the passenger's seat, taking a minute to think to myself how I really feel about her, I look back at the road "Clarke, I love you so much."

"I love you too Bel."

I keep driving, and I get onto a highway, and a car crashes into us, before I know it, everything goes black.