HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAMATSU YUKIO!!!

Start from the beginning

"Nothing." - you said not wanting to tell him the truth because it might ruin the plan. He just nodded.

Then he thought that, you forgot that it's his birthday today since you weren't even greeting him.

"Uhm, I need to go. I have some things I need to finish." - you said as you saw your best friend at the back giving you a signal. While he looked at you confuse.

"I'll see you later! Bye, I love you!" - you said hurriedly and goes out not letting him speak.

"You're not good in acting." - your best friend said as you came closer to her. You just clicked your tongue.

"So, is the mic working? The presents are they all in one place? The--"

"Relax! (First name)cchi! Everything's all fine-ssu!" - Kise said as he gave you a thumbs up.

"He's right, (First name)-chan! Think positively!" - your best friend said, you gave them a nod and you guys goes back to your respective classrooms.

- Time skip! -

The class was dismissed, and both you and your best friend got out of the room and there you saw your boyfriend leaning against the wall waiting for you.

"You guys sure got dismissed early huh?" - you said as you approached him.

"Yeah." - he said as he took your bag and he carried it for you.

"You have practice?" - you said. He just nodded.

"Oh! (First name)-chan! Didn't you say you have an errand?" - your best friend said.

"Y-yeah! Uhm, Yukio. I'll be going ahea now." - you said and took your bag from his shoulder and ran off to the gym.

'Damn! I'm so not good at this!' You thought to yourself as you go inside the gym.

"Is everything all set?" - you said and they all nod. All of his teammates were here. And you just have to wait for him to arrive.

You go to your position, which was on the stage and sat there holding your guitar waiting for him. Actually, even his other teammates are on position holding instruments, waiting for the cue.