Ch. 1 Shopping

Carson's POV
Beep Beep Beep.
I woke up to the sound of my so very annoying alarm clock and wanted to throw it across the room as I'm not a morning person. But then became a little happier because I just remembered today is the day that my best friend and I are going shopping for my new wardrobe.

Since summer has started I've realized I need to change for the better and stop being a push over and I need to change for my self. So I started working out, eating healthier, and concentrating on my dancing.

Since then I've lost around thirty pounds and today is the last day I will ever wear my old clothing . Today is the day I get to go shopping and become my new person and I can not tell you how excited I am. So with that I jumped out of bed went to jump into the shower it's 8:30 and Thalia should be here around 11 to come get me.

I walked into my walk in closet and grabbed a pair of leggings and t-shirt and my other necessities to change into after my shower then walked into the bathroom to take my shower.

When I got out of the shower and looked at the clock it was 9:00am. Great that gives me enough time to get changed do my hair and put a little make up on and eat some breakfast.

I slid my leggings and baggy shirt on and put my waste long brown hair up into a high pony tail then walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and put a little mascara on to highlight my brown eyes.

Once I was done I went and grabbed my phone and decided to text Thalia and let her know that I'm up and ready.

Me:
Morning sunshine!!! You ready for today?

Thalia:
Someone's a little excited and yeah lol I'll just leave and come get u early K? Be there in 30.

Me:
Sounds good I'll go get some breakfast.

With that I walked downstairs and grabbed a apple, granola bar, and orange juice. When eating I decided to get on YouTube and watch my favorite dancer, Rider Daniels. I remember going to the world of dance tour and watching him dance and got to meet him Because I had a VIP pass. He's amazing and hot!

Honk Honk

Thalia must be here. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door and yelled to my mom that I was leaving.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once we arrived at the mall I let Thalia take over from there and take me to some stores but I had a mind of my own yes I will have some girly ish clothes but I also got some ideas from some of my favorite dancers Megan Batoon and Chachi Gonzales so I have a lot of shopping to do.

I want to be taken seriously this year and I'm gonna stand my own ground, I may not be big I'm 5'8" and have gotten skinnier but I'll still lay a bitch out if I have to.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Thalia started talking.

"Hey Car, those dudes are seriously checking you out!"

"Whatever! I'll do them a favor and see if they get the hint."

So I did what I usually do and give them the one finger salute.

What a nice person I've turned into over the years. You can thank the assholes of my school.

"Well that was a hell of a shopping trip."

"You think?" Thalia asked looking over at me once we were in the car.

"Yeah lol, let's just get back to my house so I can change out of this outfit and ditch it for one of my MANY new ones. Then we can go get some food?"

"Haha yeah that sounds good to me."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay where do you wanna go?"

"BW3's?" Thalia asked me.

"Sounds great."

"You look great." Thalia said looking over at me as she pulled out of my drive way.

"Thanks babes. Lol."

I was wearing a black snap back with leggings, a red and royal blue flannel tied around my waste, and a royal blue crop top with my hair down my natural beach waves and my black converse.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We walked in and there stood yep you guessed it the football team we at least ten of them. Thalia elbowed me as to say look over at them and I did they were eyeing me up and down and one of them wolf whistled at me.I smirked and look over a Thalia.

"They don't even know! They wouldn't know it's me if it bit them In their sorry ass."

"Omg. I can't wait till school to see everyone's reaction, lol." Thalia said while giggling.

Thalia and I have been friends since the first grade and even when I was being made fun of she was there she stood by my side threw it all and she's my bestfriend. Thalia is about my height and we are now the same size and she has shoulder length black hair.

Once we were finally seated we ordered out food I got a cherry coke as usual and a buffalo chicken wrap. Thalia got a Mtwn Drew and Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Another reason why I love her we eat a lot of the same food.

We had small talk while eating our food. When we finished and we're waiting on our check one of the bone heads came over.... Justin of coarse the one who gave me the hardest time threw my years.

"Hi there cutie what's your name?" He asked while leaning over our table right as Thalia got up to pay.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"And how would I find out?"

" You already know, but it will come to you when school starts there's your hint." I gave him a little smirk and left.

"What was that about?" Thalia asked.

"Like I said they wouldn't know, the bone head wanted to know my my name and I told him he should know but will when school starts."

She just looked at me and said "Ahh."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once I was home I let my mom know, and how shopping was she said she was glad that everything went well and that she was glad that I'm finally happy. I told her I was going to my dance studio in my basement to work on my new modern hip hop dance.

Yes I'm some what rich, not so much rich as just wealthy. I've been dancing since I was three and my parents decided to build in the house my own studio I do have a four story house tho and it is huge but my parents work hard.

After working on my dance for about a hour and half I decided to call it a day I was whooped I went up to my room got a quick shower then slipped into my spandex and tank top and crashed for the night.

/////////////////////////////////
Hey guys so how do you like this so far?
Carson is played by Chachi Gonzales if you've never heard of her before go watch her on YouTube along with my other characters. Thalia is Megan Batoon and the bad boy to come Rider Daniels is Ian Eastwood.
Comment and let me know what you think so far thanks. Love you all!
Comment and let me know if I should continue this or not...
~Nat~