:: Frozen yogurt ::

Chapter 2: Frozen yogurt

"Hey!" Mickey threw her arms around me, squishing me to her.  

"Hi." I responded, tossing a smile her way. Her arms let me go, and I sucked in air dramatically. Mickey laughed and looked at herself in the mirror, the one on the inside of my locker door.  She pulled at her shoulder length hair like it would make it grow longer. 

"What happened yesterday? You never called me or anything." George came up behind Mickey as she spoke and tickled her, scaring the crap out of her. She jumped almost a foot in the air, then turned around and smacked his hands away. "Stop it, you idiot." 

I watched the exchange with knowing eyes. Mickey had a huge crush on George, even if she never said it out loud. It was obvious because when she turned around to smack him, there was a slight blush on her face and a small smile. She hated being tickled, but you could see that she was secretly pleased about George doing it. 

"What's up, Hollie?" George said to me, chuckling about Mickey's reaction. 

"Same old." I told him, and looked at Mickey. She shrugged and looked down. 

With nothing else to say, I turned back to my locker and sorted through my things. I was surprisingly early to school today, so I didn't have to rush to get to my locker or to class. George and Mickey were  talking about something to do with Payton, who walked up next to George and placed a kiss on his cheek. I noticed that Mickey's fist tightened, but she smiled at Payton and said hello. I waved to her and she did the same, a bright smile on her face like always. 

With all my stuff ready, I started to close my locker, only for it to stop moving and fling back the other way. I glanced, surprised, to see Logan holding the top of my locker open. Behind him I could see a couple of his friends looking this way, confusion on their faces. One of the girls looked pissed off and was glaring at me. 

"Good morning, Hollie." Logan said, his lips perfectly curled into a smile, a small dimple showing  on his right side. I could barely contain a smile. 

"Hi, Logan." I turned to face him, the smile still on my face. He was significantly taller than me, but it made him so much more attractive. He even smelled amazing, no wonder girls drooled over him.

He looked at the people behind me and nodded at them, which seemed weird to me, so it must be a guy thing. His eyes returned to mine, and my heart hammered in my chest, which was also weird and very unusual. 

"Can I walk you to class?" Logan asked quietly, probably because the conversation that was going on between my three friends behind me had suddenly stopped so they could stare at us. Most likely stare at us in shock. Everyone is surprised and shocked these days. 

"That would be great." I told him, closing my locker and giving a small wave to my friends. I attempted to grab my backpack off the floor and almost fall over trying to get it. I tried not to make it noticeable by quickly fixing myself, but Logan already noticed and grabbed the bag, helping me put it on my shoulder. 

My friends still did nothing, said nothing. When I glanced quickly on my way by them, Mickey winked at me with a knowing smile. 

After we passed them, I glanced at Logan from the corners of my eyes. As if he could feel me looking at him, he turned his head slightly to look at me. 

"So, maybe you want to come over today after school? I'll drive you home after." He asked, sounding like he had given it a lot of thought. Another smile crept onto my face and I nodded. "That's great!" He sounded so happy and I gave him a weird look. "I mean, That's cool." He corrected himself.