Review #129: Queen Of Football

author: idonutcare__

read it if: you're pro "girl power"

plot:

Who said football was a guys sport?

Ally King is your typical High School Senior; gorgeous, smart, and the captain of the football team. Her best friend, Jason Rivers, has come along way with her. There will be fights, makeups, and even breakups. Read about her life and see how she struggles being the girl on the football team.

review:

this story doesn't have a lot of chapters, but I can make a decent pros and cons

ok, I don't consider myself a full on feminist, but seeing something as a female athlete that leads a team without pretending to be a boy or being degraded by fellow teamamtes is refreshing and something to be very proud of as a female. And knowing that the girl is inspired by a real chick in USA makes you think "sports are really unisex, so suck on that sexists"

and there isn't anything fully concrete, but the frustrating relationship that is kind of starting will give you small sparks of feels and desire to see it work out

the only bad thing is the chapter length. I don't like chapters longer than the Bible, but I don't like short chapters that can be categorized as fillers(and all chapters of this book fit into the latter)

But all in all, if you're a hardcore feminist, somewhere in the middle or whatever you want to declare yourself, support this story

note to author:

if you're reading this, thanks for reading this. One word: update; This book has lots of potential(girl power + one of the most powerful countries' national sport= readable material), but the partner of potential is commitment, so again I encourage more frequent updates and longer chapters(but beware of excess). Keep writing and take care ;)

 if you passed by, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my teen fiction reviews book vol.1, if you're a directioner read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1, 2 and 3, and if you want to check a story of mine read The Survival ;)