Review #122: The Bad Boy Lives Next Door

Author: Revisiting_Past

Read it if: you're in a cliché mood

Plot:

Meet seventeen year old Ariana Williams.

Ariana is a good girl.

She has a overprotective brother, two best friends, gets excellent grade and is loved by everyone. She has always gone unnoticed with her brother(the star basketball player). She never gets in trouble.

But then, life is what happens while you are busy making other plans

The school's most popular bad boy. The ruthless, ravishing rebel. The bad boy that girls swoon over and guys want to be friends with, he is none other than Austin Walter.

When he suddenly finds himself and his family moving into the house directly beside Ariana's

Is fate destined to pair these two?

Review:

I don't think I have a lot to say about this.

I don't think the story has a "wow" factor; it's quite simple and it doesn't have something that you can say you haven't seen it anywhere else

The grammar needs a little editing, and I saw in the plot repetition(if you're going to talk about the brother enclose everything in one line) and something that I'm still asking around in my head: how can everybody love you if you're unnoticed? (if it's a typo, then stuff is more clearer then, otherwise I need answers)

All in all, I wasn't extremely impressed by the story, but if you're interested in it go ahead

Note to author:

if you're reading this, thanks for making this. Sorry if the review sounds harsh, but believe me when I procrastinated to find lots of positive stuff(which nothing good came). But I still believe in more frequent updates and improvement, so keep writing and take care ;)

If you're seeing this, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my teen fiction reviews book vol.1, and if you're a directioner read my fanfic reviews books vol.1,2 and 3 ;)