Review #105: Jake

author: guitargal27

read it if: you like short stories that feel way longer than they are\

plot:

This is a story of a girl and her first boyfriend, who was also her first heartbreak. He was quite popular and she thought he was way out of her league. However, he finds interest in her. This is her story.

review:

Story: I said this before in my fanfic reviews book, but I’m saying it here for the people who doesn’t read the other book. Ok, have you ever seen the saying that “Up showed us a better love story in 20 minutes than Twilight did in 4 books”? Well I could say this book makes that cut. Though the book is kind of amateur, the 7 chapter it has held so much emotion and action than many 30-40 chapter long books that I just couldn’t call this crap.

Grammar: Needs editing because there’s many grammar errors

Characters: Though the main characters didn’t made me get much feels, they were in starting high school  years with more drama than seniors in their prom, and the girl had too much conflicted emotions for my liking, they were bearable and broke the whole feeling the plot gives you

note to author:

if you’re reading this, thanks for making this. First I must say thanks for entertaining me in a no-wifi holidays hehe. Second I’ll congratulate you for making such a solid short story that didn’t left me hanging . Third I’ll tell you again to make some editing soon to delete the many typos and grammar errors I saw. Fourth thing, keep writing and taka care ;)

Bye mis amigos, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my teen fiction vol.1, and if you’re a directioner read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1, 2 and 3 ;)