the aftermath

Back in the room.

Harry and I entered our dorm room, looked at each other and laughed loudly like maniacs.

We were both clutching our sides when a knock on the door was heard.

We looked at each other, confusion written across our faces.

I reached over for the door and was met by the face of our football coach.

"Hey coach. Lovely night isn't it? Can we help you?" I said to him throwing Harry a look.

"Yeah, tomorrow is one of our last training sessions before the semis and I expect my 2 captains to not be laughing like hyenas when they should be getting an early night." Coach said with a scowl.

"Well would you prefer we started yelling?" I said cheekily.

"Lou." Harry warned. "Sorry coach we were just about to go to bed. Night sir."

"That's the attitude Harry, maybe it'll rub off on Tomlinson here." Coach said giving me a disapproving look.

"That's not the only thing he rubs off on me." I murmured under my breath.

Harry's eyes widened. "Bye coach!" He said striding forward and slamming the door.

He turned around with a questioning glance.

"He didn't hear me Harold. You worry too much." I said with a smile.

I turned away taking my shirt off in the progress and throwing it across the room.

I smirked feeling Harry's gaze on me.

When I reached my bed, I reached for my belt buckle and started undoing it looking Harry dead in the eye.

"You joining me?" I said coyly as I began to slide my pants off.

Harry's mouth had dropped open and he swallowed before responding. "What?"

"I said I would snuggle you if you went to Niall's room?" I said with innocence written across my face.

"Oh.. ya... of course." Harry gulped again before tearing his eyes off me to take his shirt off.

I slid into my bed and watched Harry with a smirk on my face.

He started walking over in nothing but his boxers.

I threw the blanket off me and patted the space beside me.

Harry just stood about a metre away from me, just staring.

"You just gonna stand there big boy?" I said sarcastically earning a smile from Harry who visibly relaxed.

Harry slid in and I wrapped my arms around him.

Harry sighed as I snuggled into his chest.

I started moving around slightly trying to find the most comfortable way to sleep when I noticed Harry was still a little 'Happy'.

I smirked to myself. I felt a little turned on by the effect I had on Harry which  was still there even after about a half an hour.

I smirked again as I thought of an idea.

I turned to the side, completely off Harry. I felt Harry's gaze on me as I reached for my boxers.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked frantically.

"Relax Harold. I'm boiling but I will cuddle you don't worry." I said sweetly.

I threw my boxers onto the floor and slid back to Harry's side. Harry tensed up slightly.