Training. Ignoring.

Louis' P.O.V.

The next morning I awoke to Liam shaking my slightly saying I needed to go back to my own room to get clothes and my school things and I should probably shower as it would make me feel a bit better.

I got up begrudingly and stole Liams' shower stuff and headed in for a shower.

As the warm water splashed down on me like a waterfall, I had to admit it made me feel slightly better.

My eyes seemed to almost relax as the water took away the strain crying had left on me.

As I dried off I thought about the mess I was currently in.

I had gotten jealous, I had used a girl, a sweet nice girl, to take revenge and/or forget about someone else and I had hit the person I called my best friend, repeatedly.

Yet with all these facts the only thing that burned in my mind was Harry's cold words. "You're just a slut." 

It shouldn't hurt this much. I mean, I had been called it many times but in a joking way or by people who didn't really know me. It stung because Harry was the person who drapped his arms around me whenever we were close, the person who almost purrs when I run a hand through his hair, the person who looks like they want to shallow me whole and at other times keep me in their pocket.

But most importantly, the person I should have made my boyfriend.

Casual never would have worked for us in the long run. We both get too jealous.

I hung the towel around my waist, gathered my stuff and headed for my dorm room.

I opened the door quietly, dreading facing Harry but luck would have it,  he wasn't there, he was probably in the shower or had gone to breakfast already.

But what was there was Harry's stuff thrown around the room in what must have been rage as Harry was the neatest person I knew.

I gaped in shock before composing myself and changing into my clothes the upcoming school day.

When I had changed I pulled on my glasses not even bothering with contacts or even just looking in the mirror.

I gathered all my school books I needed and headed for some breakfast not giving the room a second glance as I closed the door behind me.

As I entered the lunchroom I noticed the sympathetic and some confused looks that were thrown my way but I ignored them.

I fetched my food and sat at a table without as much as a 'hello' to my friends.

I ate in silence as the group quietened at my arrival but almost sensing the fact I just didn't want to talk they carried on talking but a little less happy then normal.

"Lou you alright?" Liam asked quietly when I was about half way through.

I met his gaze, nodded slightly and tried to smile failing slighty.

Liam patted my back and said "We're here for you if you need anything."

I flared my nostrols at that. "No one died." I grumbled out louder then expected as I leapt from my seat and deposited my remaining food.

I whipped around and ran straight into Harry who placed his arms around me to stop me falling.

I tore out of his grip muttering "Don't touch me. I don't need your help."

"Thought sluts liked to be touched." Harry said coldly.

I stopped dead. 

I raised a hand and saw him visably flinch but I didn't hit him.