Locker rooms, just give me my notes

Louis' P.O.V.

I was putting my gear into my gym locker when it was slammed shut in my face.

I looked up and saw Harry smirking down at me. I instantly felt annoyed.

'What the hell Curly?'

Harry's smirk faltered a bit, he hated it when I gave him any pet name, which I knew and loved doing because of this.

'Ms Gardening gave you my English notes, as we are such besties, both being on the football team and all. So my petal could you just hand them over so i can go back to my own life which doesn't include you darling.' Harry replied smugly.

I sprung my locker open hitting Harry in the face and he raised a hand to his face pulling back sharply. I smirked to myself, got his notes out and handed them to him.

'Here my darling enjoy' elongating the darling just to piss him off.

I grabbed my boots and started unlacing them.

All of a sudden i was tackled to the ground and suddenly Harry was straddling me.

'Oi you piece of shit, that hurt and you know it. No one, especially you, can get away with crap like that'

Harry raised his fist to punch me but I turned leaving him to punch the floor. He gasped in pain and I took my opportunity so I flipped us over by punching Harry in the gut.

He was winded and angrier then ever. He lurched forward punching me in the face and we started rolling around the locker room digging into each other.

'Oi Oi Oi Oi Stop split them now.' The coach yelled.

Liam gripped me around the waist and Harry was put in a head lock by Zayn.

I suddenly noticed the amount of people staring at us, with what I thought was sheer shock. It was the same almost every week Harry and I would just piss each other off and every so often it turned into a wrestling match.

But this was different, Harry's nose was bleeding and my eye was throbbing like mad. My ribs were killing me and Harry had scratches up and down his arms and so did I. We looked like we had both been mugged. Well I guess Harry did anyway. His brown curls everywhere. I almost cracked a smile when I thought to myself that he looked like he had sex hair.

My own hair probably looked the same and it hurt. Harry was a hair puller. I must note that and use it against him later. How girlie.

I must admit, we did look horrible though. I caught Harry's eye and suddenly felt no guilt at all. He was eyeing me and smirking.

I tried to lurch forward and just create more pain to him, anything really but Liam kept a firm grip on me.

This made Harry's smirk turn into a wide smile.

'You little shit what do you think you're doing like? I will tear your face off!' I yelled at the top of my voice.

'Enough Styles, Tomlinson come with me and if you even look at each other the wrong way I will kick you both off the team and you will hand over your captain armbands.' Coach's voice echoed the locker room and Harry and I followed him as he entered his office.

We both sat down on the 2 chairs opposite the coach.

I slouched down further when coach began to yell.

He sighed and said after awhile 'Both of you have to get on, I am assigning you to switch dorms. You will both share the room beside mine so I can keep an eye on your progress.'

My eyes flew open and both Harry and I yelled about how unfair it was. But the coach silenced us.

'If you don't I will kick you both off the team. I know you are extremely good players but I cannot deal with my captains at each others throats physically and emotionally the whole time. It's not fair on your other teammates. Have you ever considered what this does to team moral? No. You both are too busy yelling at each other. Now you both will stay in here and sort out something on how you will handle each others presence.'

And with that the coach stood up and left the room.

Harry looked dumbfounded.

From the distance we heard coach say that training was cancelled for today but would resume as normal tomorrow.

I stared at Harry for a moment and then sighed.

'So Curly, I don't know about you, but I want to keep playing so you are gonna stop being a bitch and  we will have to make people think we like each other, so let's just ignore each other. Stay out of each others way but when we are in the locker room or on the pitch we be civil. I think even someone like you can manage that, Agreed?'

'First off, Harry is my name, you don't know me, so you cannot call me anything other then Harry. Second off, I will be civil as long as you stay out of my way. Thirdly, you keep your shit-talking to yourself and we might cope,  And lastly I still hate you no matter what so don't forget it' Harry smiled sweetly as he finished talking but his eyes were still cold and angry.

'Fine Mr Styles as your going to be so formal, since you are no fun at all, I guess i'll see you later in our love nest.'

I flipped him off and made my way to the door but Harry lurched forward and blocked my path.

'This isn't a joke to me. God I need this team. I'm sorry I can't be a twat and do no work and still do well. I want to go to uni. I need to get out of this place so please i'm asking you nicely, stop being such a dickhead so I don't want to kick your face in every 5 minutes. Thanks, much appreciated.'

He then moved and left the room in front of me, leaving the door open.

I stared as he sauntered away from me. I was the dickhead, ya right. 'Well this is going to be so much fun.' I thought to myself. Not.