Chapter 1

y/n carefully unlocked the heavy safe door, she glanced over her shoulder and her beautiful angel wings to see nothing out of the ordinary, just the unconcious bodys of a couple of crooks and a banks entrance, the previous crooks already took out all the guards. As y/n heaved open the door , her eyes light up with glee as she loads up the two sacks with various notes, she leaves her famous signature that says, Angel, and spins around she begins to flee, she reaches the top of the building,where she is met by a cloaked figure, none other then the caped crusader, Batman.

" I was wondering when you were going to show up." Y/N exclaimed, her eyes were bright with anticipation.

"Who are you?" Questioned Batman in a monotone voice.

"You can call me Angel." You blow Batman a kiss and with that leap off of the bank roof using your grappling hooks to soar through the city streets, to any one else it looked like you were flying.why was your heart beating so fast? You thought to yourself.

After ten minutes of 'flying' you reach your destination, home sweet home. You were not rich, to be frank, you were poor! You rented a tiny appartment using a quarter of the money you steal and a tiny bit extra to live on. As you leap through the open window, that you had strategically left open for yourself , you take one of the sacks and empty out a quarter of the contents onto your bed you were about to leave as you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you were wearing short black leather shorts with black tights and ankle boots with that you wore a black leather shirt with beautiful angel wings and to top it all of, you had a white mask , concealing your identity this was the outfit you wore when you were going to steal anything, you also went by the theif name Angel. You smirk a little as you leap out of the window and fly to a neigborhood not too far from your own, it was a very poor neighborhood, one that you help very often. As your feet touch the ground you sprint to the house of your good friend charlotte (if your name is charlotte, change it.) You bang on her door and leave the cash on her doorstep,you fly to the closest roof and watch her open the door grab the sacks, look nervously from side to side and then re-enter the house, charlotte was a friendly girl with light brown hair and lots of freckles, she was often mistaken about her age because of the way she dresses (normaly in bright colours.) But all in all you like her.

You stand up and stretch and start walking to your house, you break into a run and use your grappling hooks to fly back to your house , all the while the only thing you could think about is how incredible Batman looked.

As you reach your house, you stumble inside and put all the cash into a brown bag and slide it under your bed, you change and put your theif outfit in the bottom of the wardrobe and collapse onto your bed, the last thing you remember was setting your digital alarm for 4:00 am and glancing at the time that read 1:00 am and falling into a deep sleep.

Hai guys i hope you liked this chapter, and im sure i did so many spelling and puncuation mistakes all i can say is im sorry! Also tell me in the comments if you would prefer me to do pov's instead of just this anyway i do want you to put in ideas bit i also have alot of ideas, so enjoy your life bbbyyyeeeee!!!!!!!