Introduction

Story Start

I am the most popular girl in school. Every person in my school knows me by name. But before you allow your mind to paint the image of the most beautiful and flawless girl in school, without a single imperfection, let me finish.

I am also the fattest girl in school. My celebrity status comes from the complete opposite of your previous image, to what I am. I am 16 years old, 5'6 inches tall and weigh 245 pounds.

Does the rest of me really matter?

 Like the fact that I have perfect silky black hair, with very few pimple scars or blemishes on my face, and the wildest honey yellow/brown eyes you have ever seen?

 Nope, the rest doesn’t matter at all.

I am the most popular, to pick on, tease, laugh at, pull pranks, ridicule, degrade, and humiliate. Every person knows me by name and very few have passed up the opportunity to torture me.

To deepen this widely known status, my best friend, Braxton Carmen, also just happens to be the hottest, most sought after guy in our school. He is not a part of every sport in the school, and he doesn't walk around, arrogant, and acting like a self righteous moron... he is just Brax.

We have known each other our whole lives, our mothers being best friends since grade school, and we are more like brother and sister. Brax is very protective and keeps the torture to a minimum, at least when he is around.

Problem is, just a few months ago my feelings have began to change from best friend/ sibling mode to, well... I think I am in love with him.  Wouldn't you be?

He is the cause of everything good in my life. But for the first time in our lives, I may have to let him go. This will be the hardest thing I have ever done.

But first let me start from the beginning... well at least from were everything changed.

I am Addyson Michaels and this is my story...