two...

The entertainers Madame Wendy had acquired were good, i had to give it to them. When they said they are the best, you tend to doubt the  best in this line of work. Everybody claimed to be good at something. 

Men pretended to be men, that's until you close the door to the chamber and you find yourself doing all the work without any satisfaction. 

"its the same men...when is there going to be a man! a REAL MAN." Sandra said and i turned to her. Its as if she read my mind. I nearly smiled but i spotted Madame Wendy storming towards us and we quickly dispersed before she starts ranting about how the men need to be pampered at all times. Good on her. She has a man who makes her scream every night. We know. We hear her and she has six children, which was evident enough and there was another bun in the oven. 

I ducked into the back of the drink storage and bent to feel the jugs. They drank more than their Membership paid for in a month and Madame Wendy's husband knew that but he may be a good businessman but he was scared of the powerful men who strolled into this establishment. 

If he does not watch out, this establishment will dry out before he has time to think.

I am walking out of the store to meet Hanna. She was the oldest here and she was a bitter one because men never asked for her. She was still beautiful. She took care of herself well enough, but with the likes of Sandra, Becky, Lottie and the rest, her age hit her hard. 

She sighed. "Henry told me that some powerful man is here and that we should be handling him the best way. "

"Powerful? were they not all?" I asked ignoring the pain lifting up the heavy jugs. 

"no. This is self made."

Self made man! Now that was something else. I smiled at her and turned walking away. 

Lottie was a girl who was fit for her name. She looked like a lottie. Her dark hair and doe like eyes, and lovely face tended to attract those men who like her kind. To take care of women but she always got those one that raised their fists to make themselves feel better. 

We could spot that kind of man from a mile away and we often begged Madame Wendy's husband Henry but he never budged. 

"what was she saying?"

"there is another powerful man, Henry wants us to take care of. "

"aren't they all?"

Exactly as i thought. Henry was a what they call a tail licker. He would do anything to earn a little money. Sometimes even handed out his own wife. 

I walked around dressed in the most minimum attire that still managed to keep them thinking. Before the end of the day, one will have asked for me for the night. 

How did it come to this? How did my life turn to this. A lot happened after i fled from home. I was sheltered and i was not prepared for what hit me. I lost my dignity, pride. I reached a level where i wanted to end it all until i laid my eyes on this very establishment. 

Lottie and Sandra were laughing dressed like common tarts but they had shelter, food, income. What more was there?

No man could want me anymore. I was ruined. 

I walked up to them and Sandra stared at me and she sighed. "prepare to leave everything behind."

already did and so like them. I became a common tart.

A spank brought me back to my senses and quickly i sent the person a wink. As i strolled around adding more drinks to empty glasses. How long has it been? I was sixteen when i fled home. Nine years it has been. 

The performers started preparing for another song and as they started, the crowd hushed to listen and a playful music filled the large room and whenever joyful music was along with drunk men? , what followed was a lot of grabbing. I managed to dodge hands before i spilled someone the drink and i would go hungry. 

"dance with me! Rosa!" one called pulling me close. Rosa has been my name for the past 9 years. I wanted to forget everything and i changed my name. A name,  it was also required for it to be pleasing to a man's ear. 

and only the regulars knew my name. 

Joseph. Was his name. With in fact two wives and 11 children and was still looking. His brats already filled the streets. His hands came to my waist turning me and i expertly put the jug into Becky's waiting hand and let him turn me into a quick step. 

It pleases the men that i have a grace of  a well of lady, that was until he stumbled and ducked to wrench his guts out and i jumped back stumbling and my lap landed on a rather firm comfortable thigh. 

Watching Men nearby also escape Joseph's fountain of all the drinks he has had, while others laughed. The Man insisted on drinking but can not hold his own. Then i remembered where i was. I cursed myself. I went to stand but firm hands seized me by the waist keeping me on his lap. 

"You have a beautiful firm buttocks. I can tell from the way they press on my thighs. How lucky are they?" His voice was enough to make me the most satisfied woman in the world. His voice was like raw deep timber voice and i could feel the heat radiate from him. 

It was too loud to respond, i was frozen. He finally let his strain on me but not before he whispered "i'll have you. Rosa." 

With those final words i stood up my legs almost buckling and i started walking away to meet a furious Henry. "What are you doing? Clear it up!?"

I will clean anything. But a man's waste is meant to be handled just by himself. I walked past the mess on the floor to gather water and a mop when i recalled the man. I turned to see the table i was at was empty. I sighed in disappointment before leaving to find the tools. 

Before the end of the day, i forgot about the man and we just came from baths as we busy powdered ourselves waiting for Madame Wendy to assign us our men. 

He wouldn't be there. He already left. He seemed like a man who had invaded my nerves for reason i do not understand. He was most probably like most men. Whisper promise but disappointment. 

"hurry!" 

I was assigned room 8 and i knew who that was. Mr. Caster.  A man who was a virgin at such an age all because of his face. I pity the man. He was a good man at heart. If he had been married he would have been treating his wife with the utmost respect and like a queen since he had those. 

I was about to walk in only thumping footsteps made me turn to see Henry who i have never in my who nine years seen him run. Towards me. 

"don't go in there!"

What?

He arrived breathing heavily "somewhere else for you!" he grabbed me by my wrist and yanked for me to follow and to room 1. 

Room 1. Was for, Serena. I looked up to see her hands folded angrily staring at me, like always. 

"go on in."

With a shove i was inside and the door was closed before i could turn around. I bit my lip nervously trying to make out something in the candle lit room. 

"i told you, i'll have you." He said and i felt my heart run a mile and a warmth spread to my stomach.