Chapter 13 - 4 months Earlier

I'm actually really excited... This is chapter 13! Sadly, since this is my first book and I wasn't looking for a big book, this fan fiction has a few more chapters before its finished... :(... Ya know, I previously fell in love with Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. Oh well, I've had writers block so this chapter is super sucky.

___________________

We've been to clubs every second night since the first night. I'm kind of getting into a routine.

My Club Routine:

1. Enter the club like "Waddup I got 7 grammies"

2. Order some drinks

3. Dance

4. Dance with Harry

5. Slunk off to the V.I.P section and wait for Harry so I can taxi home.

I still enjoy the hell out of them, though.

Right now, I'm wearing a dress with the top cut low (1D pun intended). Heels and we're rolling out of the driveway to the club.

The wheels sliding against the tar made a soothing sound, but as the sound stopped I knew we had pulled into the usual house of drunk people.

Harry went straight I the bar with me following. I slowly sipped my ordered drink as Harry downed shot free shot, leaving him drunk within five minutes. He went right to dancing as I finished my drink.

I got closer to the Dj stage site music was louder and I could dance more 'freely'.

I started not caring about the people around me. Bumping into people was something I hardly felt. I seemed to forget how loud the music was and I became myself. I opened my eyes.

It's my time to dance with Harry.

I walked around, looking for him desperately, but I couldn't find him. I continued to dance to the beat.

________*________

Now, I didn't want to just keep dancing.

I went off to the bar as I plopped myself on the red, cushioned chair and ordered a drink. I ordered drink after drink until I was drunk. Not over the edge drunk, just toes over the line.

I swiveled my body around to face the jumping crowd of people.

I looked for a mop of curly, brown hair.

Curly.

Brown.

Curly.

Brown.

Cur- There!

I saw Harry's curly hair, but a brunette next to him. I shouldn't be silly. No, no.

I walked over. I squished through tonnes of people trapping their hips, butts and backs in every direction.

I found Harry and stood in front of him.

As I fixated my eyes properly on him, I realised something that changed my thoughts, thoughts ring in my head as I realised the real reason Harry brought me here.

Caitlyn.